Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Little kids sharing a room- advice

amother

Post Tue, Jul 29 2014, 3:15 pm
heres the background, last year we moved to a 3 bedroom, and DD2 was only 5 mo old, and still nursing a ton, so we gave her the 3rd bedroom (with the pac nplay) with the notion that she would share with her older sister (whos now 3.5) in the crib eventually...
well, it took her past her first bday to learn to sleep through the night, and it never made sense to bother the older one.

so now, shes sleeps bh very well, but is still in the pac n play, should we move her to the crib with her older sister? or just keep them separate?
shes a feisty little girl, and screams to get everything she needs, and I can imagine her jumping out of the crib to copy whatever her older sister is doing, and g-d knows wat time at night.

whats your experience?

musicmom

Post Tue, Jul 29 2014, 3:21 pm
I would put them in a regular bed they can get in and out of. I just get worried about the crib when kids can climb so well. My girls are 4 and 1.5 and they share a full size bed. They do not always go to sleep at the same time, as my oldest tries to stay up and play, reading and singing to her sister after she is asleep. The oldest helps the youngest out of bed in the morning. They have a grand time playing with their stuffed animals in bed.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics