Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
8 Week Get Healthy Plan!
Previous  1  2

Blue jay

Post Wed, Jul 30 2014, 4:49 pm
Im really enjoying week one! Within an hour of starting this plan, after drinking 2 pints of water, I felt so much better! Less fuzzy and more energized. I am finding that drinking 6 cups-8 cups of water each day has helped with some of my sugar issues and cravings.

Also, the website has been a treasure chest filled with great recipes. Next one I am trying is the "Pumpkin baked oatmeal bars"...

thank you,
AZmom for making this getiing healthy process fun and doable!

And yes, If anyone would like to Cheers join me in a glass of water, Pour yourself a glass and lets get started! Smile

AZmom09

Post Wed, Jul 30 2014, 5:02 pm
Thank you so much for sharing that with me. Lately I have slacked on posts b.c I wasn't so motivated. I sort of felt no one liked it so it didn't feel right to work so hard on recipes to post. But to know that even a few people are enjoying it helps motivate me a lot. I am so glad to hear.
Thank you!

Blue jay

Post Wed, Jul 30 2014, 6:30 pm
AZmom your plan is so well thought out and inspiring. The drinking water idea alone helped with a "sugarr" issue I was having.( I break out in hives when I eat too much sugar and processed garbage) Once I drank 2 bottles of water and noticed that the symptoms started to disappear.

I also noticed that being more hydrated has cut back my food intake somewhat, maybe like 1/3 Smile

I scroll through your recipes and feel like "Yes, there is hope! I can enjoy decadent real meals and not feel sick or guilty after eating!

I know I am an emotional eater, but your plan and ideas gives me great choices that will help me feel good.

You definately have fans here on imamother!
Keep inspiring us! Smile
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise