Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Last minute Labor day getaway

amother

Post Thu, Aug 21 2014, 1:59 pm
my husband and I have been married a yr and we never get a chance to go away bc of work.
we now have a 2 month old baby and would really like to get away labor day weekend.
I know its really late to make plans but does anyone have ideas of somewhere we can go.
we are open to taking the baby with us if its a longer trip but also open to leaving her with parents and going away just for one night.
if we take her and its for the whole weekend we dont mind going somewhere a little further but if we go alone we want someplace local.
any ideas???? thx!

amother

Post Thu, Aug 21 2014, 4:34 pm
bump

rachel91

Post Thu, Aug 21 2014, 4:53 pm
First of all people will have to know where you are. Not everybody on here is from one and the same place (I'm guessing New York).
Second of all it's not that late, I've had customers calling me to find them vacations two days before they were planning to leave! Rolling Eyes
It's stressful, but doable.

SBM13

Post Thu, Aug 21 2014, 5:31 pm
op here- sorry forgot to write NY. thanx.
ideas?

rachel91

Post Thu, Aug 21 2014, 5:36 pm
SBM13 wrote:
op here- sorry forgot to write NY. thanx.
ideas?

Sorry, the thing is that I have never been to the US before, so I'm not very knowledgeable in that area. But there are many NYers on here, they will probably not help you.

sky

Post Thu, Aug 21 2014, 6:38 pm
Its not so last minute. What do you want to do\go. What do you like. Museums? beach? Fancy hotel? Hiking? Good Food? Boats?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics