Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Desserts
What's for dessert?!?!

greenfire

Post Mon, Mar 19 2007, 9:08 pm
I'm longing for the soft cold taste of ice cream .... but I don't have any + I'm meaty .... Crying Twisted Evil (since teneleven wanted to know)

lotte

Post Mon, Mar 19 2007, 9:13 pm
greenfire wrote:
I'm longing for the soft cold taste of ice cream .... but I don't have any + I'm meaty .... Crying Twisted Evil (since teneleven wanted to know)

LOL!You made my night! LOL Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

bashinda

Post Mon, Mar 19 2007, 9:22 pm
mint chocolate chip tofutti cuties!

greenfire

Post Mon, Mar 19 2007, 9:32 pm
I'm glad you're that easy to please
and I'm not getting in my car to get anything from anywhere ... you could certainly bring me some ... and I'll surely eat it ...

bashinda

Post Mon, Mar 19 2007, 9:43 pm
Hmm. do you have rich's whip, cocoa and eggs? make parvine? Smile

although the hisrona is that it takes a bit for it to freeze. hmm...

got a can of peaches?

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Mon, Mar 19 2007, 9:45 pm
I have parve ice cream.......but if you don't want to go out, I can't help you.
Smile

SZ mother

Post Mon, Mar 19 2007, 10:08 pm
what is that parvine?
It's sounds very easy..what is that?

bashinda

Post Mon, Mar 19 2007, 10:22 pm
pareve ice cream. if you don't mind raw eggs it's yummy but you need to let it freeze. Here's the recipe:

http://jewishfood-list.com/rec......html

I usually melt a 6 oz. pareve chocolate bar to make it chocolatey andskip the vanilla extract

greenfire

Post Mon, Mar 19 2007, 11:10 pm
you guys are all to kind but you needn't worry - I made a spot of sleepytime tea & ate the last piece of oatmeal cookie cake ... mmmmmmmmmmmmmm L'chaim

bashinda

Post Mon, Mar 19 2007, 11:26 pm
you had oatmeal cookie cake and you didn't post sme of it to the thread?!! in all seriousness I hope you enjoyed it. sounds yum.

greenfire

Post Mon, Mar 19 2007, 11:35 pm
I only ate it cause it was there ... I would have gladly shared

dr pepper

Post Mon, Mar 19 2007, 11:59 pm
I have a soy brownie that's waiting for me when I can eat dairy again in a few minutes.

bashinda

Post Tue, Mar 20 2007, 12:09 am
greenfire: it's okay. *sniff* Very Happy did you make it though? I've never heard of an oatmeal cookie cake but itsounds yummy. I made oatmeal chocolate chip cookies forshabbos. I want to make ice cream sandwhiches shavuous I think (yes I should be living with the times and preparingfor pesach not shavuos... actually I should be sleeping!)

dr. pepper: soy brownies when you're milchig? I'm confused...

lotte

Post Tue, Mar 20 2007, 12:09 am
OMG-today was one of those days that I feel I have a hole in my tummy.whatever I eat just does not seem to help-I am hungry ALL DAY!
Thank g-d im not on weight-watchers and dont need to count calories..I think I had about 5000 calories-no kidding-does it happen to you ever or is it only me? Confused

dr pepper

Post Tue, Mar 20 2007, 12:17 am
it's made with soy flour, but has milk chocolate and butter in it. I wish they made them in pareve, seeing as they're soy and all, but then I would eat about 20 of them a week.

teneleven- um yeahhhh I'm also a bottomless pit many a time. in fact I've been like that for the last week. as for your weight watchers comment, that's why I took the easy way out and switched to the non-counting plan. of course my options are more limited, but at least I can eat up whenever I'm hungry.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics