Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training
DD is using her underwear as a diaper...WWYD?

redroses

Post Wed, Sep 24 2014, 9:58 am
DD is almost 2 1/2. She is an independent and bright child who tends to do what she wants, and does not like to be pushed. She trained herself for number 1, and has been good for about 3 weeks now. Number 2 on the other hand is not happening. I'm sure she understands the concept but she is afraid to make on the potty and just goes in her underwear like it is a diaper. It doesn't bother her at all, she'll just happily ask me to clean her up. Question, do I just put a diaper back on all the time even though she is fully trained for number 1, or do I allow her to make number 2 in her underwear and keep encouraging her and promising rewards for when she makes in the potty?

LiLIsraeli

Post Wed, Sep 24 2014, 12:39 pm
Would you consider letting her walk around without any bottoms? I did that with my daughter (2.5). If she was wearing anything, she used it as a diaper. In school she wore pull-ups. But when she came home, I let her roam free. She always went to the toilet. After a couple of weeks, I started a reward system for going to the toilet and having dry underpants. She BH got the hang of it within a couple of days and she is doing really well!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training