Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Anyone driving from Lakewood to Detroit or Chicago? (Edited)

busydev

Post Sat, Oct 04 2014, 11:52 pm
I am looking for someone who will be driving from Lakewood to either Detroit or Chicago who can bring a plastic lulav case- the hard plastic type- not heavy, but a bit bulky.

My SIL bought it for us, but she is flying and doesn't have room to bring it along.

TIA

ETA We do not need the Luluv holder for this Succos, so if anyone would have room for it after Succos coming back to Chicago that would work for us as well. There is no rush. Only "issue" is that my SIL who has the case will be out of Lakewood from Tuesday until late Sunday after Succos. (and not able to drop it off during that time)

Thanks so much for anyone who is able to help!

Last edited by busydev on Sun, Oct 05 2014, 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

LiLIsraeli

Post Sun, Oct 05 2014, 4:12 am
I know someone who is driving from Lakewood to Detroit, but leaving after the first days... not sure if that helps.

busydev

Post Sun, Oct 05 2014, 11:49 pm
LiLIsraeli wrote:
I know someone who is driving from Lakewood to Detroit, but leaving after the first days... not sure if that helps.

Thank you, we will be spending the first days and most of c"h in Detroit, so if they would be able to get it there by Tuesday morning that could work.

DH found a neighbor that has a plastic case that he can borrow for this year so its not urgent to get it before Succos. So if anyone is coming back to Chicago after succos and has room, that may be able to work as well. I will edit my OP.

Thanks again!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics