Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Kosherfest

amother

Post Mon, Nov 10 2014, 4:36 pm
So... who will be going?

amother

Post Mon, Nov 10 2014, 9:08 pm
I wish!
I get so annoyed that u can't just buy aticket Confused
Isn't the whole food industry bottom line the eater?! See, I play an active role in the bussines really LOL

amother

Post Mon, Nov 10 2014, 9:11 pm
amother wrote:
I wish!
I get so annoyed that u can't just buy aticket Confused
Isn't the whole food industry bottom line the eater?! See, I play an active role in the bussines really LOL

Huh? I am going and I am not involved in the food business at all. I have my ticket. Sure you can go and buy it! I was invited by a vendor, but I don't understand why you cannot just sign up....

Check out this:
http://www.kosherfest.com/attend

amother

Post Mon, Nov 10 2014, 9:12 pm
Really? How? Where?
Their website says it's for bussines registered ppl only...
I would seriously love to go:)

amother

Post Mon, Nov 10 2014, 9:16 pm
It says that when u get ur badge u might be asked to show proof if employment etc in food industry....
Did u ever go and not have an issue?

amother

Post Mon, Nov 10 2014, 9:18 pm
amother wrote:
It says that when u get ur badge u might be asked to show proof if employment etc in food industry....
Did u ever go and not have an issue?

I did not, but I know people who work in Real Estate who went last year (they did not try to hide that info).

amother

KOSHERFEST IS OPEN TO TRADE PROFESSIONALS ONLY.
Any registrant/attendee may be asked to provide government issued photo ID (I.e. driver’s license, passport, etc.) and proof of employment (I.e. pay stub, business card, company ID card, verification of employment on company letterhead, etc.) when picking up your badge at the show or entering the exhibit hall. Failure to provide required identification may prevent admission to Kosherfest. The Kosherfest Show Management team reserves the right to remove any individual from the show floor if misrepresentation has occurred.

amother

Confused Confused Confused

amother

Post Mon, Nov 10 2014, 9:23 pm
amother wrote:
KOSHERFEST IS OPEN TO TRADE PROFESSIONALS ONLY.
Any registrant/attendee may be asked to provide government issued photo ID (I.e. driver’s license, passport, etc.) and proof of employment (I.e. pay stub, business card, company ID card, verification of employment on company letterhead, etc.) when picking up your badge at the show or entering the exhibit hall. Failure to provide required identification may prevent admission to Kosherfest. The Kosherfest Show Management team reserves the right to remove any individual from the show floor if misrepresentation has occurred.

Hm. I was invited by someone in the food industry who I do help out business wise, just not with food. I did not know these rules. I'll have to find out before I got. I'm not scared of getting kicked out but don't want to take advantage of them.

amother

Post Mon, Nov 10 2014, 10:02 pm
The heimish magazines are taking us on a ride to the kosher industry, binah have a special bonus edition with info and articles re the food industry, and ami's coming issue this week is called 'the food issue' in honor of the show, so we'll read and imagine we're inside.

amother

Post Tue, Nov 11 2014, 5:43 pm
I was there today. There were many people who went just for the enjoyment, and it was not a problem at all. I loved it and had a wonderful time!

amother

Post Tue, Nov 11 2014, 8:10 pm
Was there too, but I work in the food industry. Plenty of people there market their goods to the food industry think printing, marketing, credit card processing etc.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics