Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Need info on Discount in Evergreen for Kollel Families

amother

Post Tue, Nov 18 2014, 9:02 pm
Hi,
A friend of mine told me that there's a 13% discount in Evergreen sponsored by an outside organization, for kollel couples. Anyone know how to apply for it? Thanks.

amother

Post Tue, Nov 18 2014, 9:03 pm
I think you may have to get the kollel to apply for you, but I'm not sure.

amother

Post Tue, Nov 18 2014, 9:09 pm
I have been asked by cashiers in Evergreen for my card a couple of times. I have seen people use it as well. I asked customer service and they said its a friend and family thing. Select kollels were also offered this deal.

I dont think it fair either.

amother

Post Tue, Nov 18 2014, 9:27 pm
My husbands Kollel got the form to apply and after the entire Kollel applied they were not given the Kollel discount, because they decided to give it only to select kollels. I also think the whole thing is not fair.

amother

Post Tue, Nov 18 2014, 11:12 pm
amother wrote:
My husbands Kollel got the form to apply and after the entire Kollel applied they were not given the Kollel discount, because they decided to give it only to select kollels. I also think the whole thing is not fair.

What is not fair about it? They are supporting certain kollels. They don't have to support everyone.

amother

Post Tue, Nov 18 2014, 11:23 pm
amother wrote:
What is not fair about it? They are supporting certain kollels. They don't have to support everyone.

Because they shouldn't first tell my husbands Kollel that they'd be supported and a deadline only who fills out papers by that date, and then later not give them the discount for whatever reason. Because they're only supporting litvish/ chasidish- not really going to be specific about what crowd etc...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics