Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
WEIGHT WATCHERS
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

Mint Chocolate

Post Wed, Feb 14 2007, 8:00 pm
down another 1.4 yipeee! thats 37 pounds total since I gave birth:)

my new thing is the one point bagel bars from bageltime.com
YUMMMMMMM

mumoo

Post Thu, Feb 15 2007, 8:12 am
I lost 6 pounds last night without even trying

bigmomma

Post Sat, Feb 17 2007, 7:22 pm
Where are the really good WW meetings in Brooklyn? Which leaders do you like etc.?

bigmomma

Post Sat, Feb 17 2007, 8:22 pm
My favorite leader is the one ( don't know her name) she leads the Kings Highway meeting Wed. mornings and is also at Garfield Place in Park Slope on Thursday eves. I also liked the Thur. morning Kings Highway leader. Anybody have any other favorite leader/meetings

Mint Chocolate

Post Mon, Feb 19 2007, 10:37 am
Got my 10% today!! 18 total lost Smile If I can do it so can YOU

cutiesmom

Post Mon, Feb 26 2007, 10:44 pm
I just found this topic (I'm not on all that much) & very excited! I joined WW 5 weeks ago and have so far lost 5.6 lbs! I was supposed to weight in today but I haven't been feeling well so I will go tomorrow morning. I am fairly certain that I have lost weight this week though I did get my period today so maybe not...I have been on the Core plan for 4 of the 5 weeks. The only week that I gained was the week that I was on Flex - I cheated too much on Flex. I have done WW before so I knew to start with Core.

FYI on the whole pasta thing - whole wheat pasta is on the Core Plan and I do believe that it is fairly easy to find. Especially if you live near a Trader Joes.

Very Happy

For those of you that are on the diet can we keep this going strong. I.e. posting weekly weight losses (or gains Sad )?

I will post this weeks loss tomorrow I"yh.

So glad I found this post.

dr pepper

Post Tue, Feb 27 2007, 9:31 am
oh wow I'm glad to see a WW thread! I'm on the core plan too. I lost 33.5 so far in 6 months. I would love to lose at least another 15 by the summer.

Mint Chocolate

Post Tue, Feb 27 2007, 8:26 pm
Down another 1.2 today for a total of 19.2
OMG I am doing it. like loving it while I am doing it. Are those really my musles I feel during the day??! yes yes yes!!

cutiesmom

Post Tue, Feb 27 2007, 10:41 pm
Wow doc & mint. That is so great!! Isn't this weight loss thing thrilling?

As for me - another 2 pounds (according to the woman that weighed me in if I did not have my period it would be 3 or 4 lbs) down!

Do people mind posting their stats as below? Please do...

Need to lose/Goal: 24
Lost so far: 7.6
Plan on: Core
Weeks on plan: Entering 6th.

Nachisdoll

Post Thu, Apr 05 2007, 6:57 pm
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy im on core I love it! I lost I think 6.5 lbs so far I have 4 goals 1.pre second preg weight 2. pre first preg weight 3. wedding weight 4. 5lbs under wedding weight! im so greatful for this thread after pesach I hope 2 resume excersice my baby is 7 weeks and I miss excersising! I started doing crunches but with pesach and traveling I havnt been that gr8 wih it! g'luck everyone

cutiesmom

Post Thu, Apr 12 2007, 9:26 pm
up 7.2 over Pesach. How sad for me Sad but how delicious all that chocolate was. I started on Core again today and feel sooooo much better.

dr pepper

Post Thu, Apr 12 2007, 9:28 pm
I mentioned on another thread that I gained 5 lbs over pesach, but it was totally worth the indulgence!

I started back on core yesterday. I think the first week back on the program you should lose a sizable amount because it's such a completely differnet way of eating.

Nachisdoll

Post Fri, Apr 13 2007, 8:36 am
im goin to ww meeting monday and I sure as heck hope I didnt gain...I dont want to I tried to b gud! but the fried food and potatoes can kill ya!
I propably gianed about 2lbs I hope im wrong! gud shabbos! and good eating! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Mint Chocolate

Post Mon, Apr 16 2007, 3:13 pm
I'm shocked I actually lost a pound at Weight Watchers this week
That brings me to 24.2 total!!
189 down to 165 YAH! 30 more to go!

Nachisdoll

Post Wed, Apr 18 2007, 9:26 pm
I was suppose to go monday...got stuck in traffic....iyh goin thur! anyone have any good core lunch ideas?

dr pepper

Post Wed, Apr 18 2007, 9:55 pm
lunches I usually eat:

-scrambled eggs, sauteed spinach, and ww couscous
-salad with a can of tuna, tomatoes, avocado, hearts of palm, ww couscous, olive oil, lemon juice, and spices
-veggie burger with sauteed veggies and couscous
-greek salad (sans anchovies) with reduced fat feta (1 pt per serving)
-sometimes I eat a big bowl of oatmeal or cornmeal with fruit and skim milk

Nachisdoll

Post Fri, Apr 20 2007, 9:53 am
I gotta get back into it mon ismy meeting day btw anyone know a gud meeting in monsey area?

amother

Post Fri, Apr 20 2007, 10:45 am
Good meeting in Brookyn area????

Nachisdoll

Post Sat, Apr 21 2007, 6:17 pm
Kings hwy 7pm tjur the leaders name is melanie shes gr8 and jewish! Im moving to monsey iyh and need a gud meeting anyone knw of one? Shabbos I ate a pc of cake I gotta get back on track

Nachisdoll

Post Thu, May 03 2007, 12:13 pm
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Im down 1.8 lbs!!!
Page 5 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise