Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
MUSLIM AROUND THE WORLD!

rivkyf

Post Thu, Jan 22 2015, 8:52 am
the news around the world is SO CONCERNING! first the terrorist attacks in isreal, then in paris, the rise in anti semitisim, I'm mamash scared to read the news already. I'm the terrified type and have nightmare over these things! I live in brooklyn, yet I cant help worrying over whats going on in the world, I'm nervous when I send my kids to school and cheder.
I'm so scared of another world war, am I the only one thinking this way?
if your not so nervous- can you please calm me. I sort of got an anxiety attack these days!

Imhappy!

Post Thu, Jan 22 2015, 9:55 am
no rivky. youre not the only one thinking this way. it is frightning indeed. it really is. what we really needa to is tefilla and teshuvah and the rest is all hashems will. He loves us and He will take care of us becuase it is He would controls this world and it is He in His infinite kindness ( whihc is hidden from us ) that created this terror situation. may we be zocha to the geulah and may we have unveiled goodness . speedily in our days!

Heyaaa

Post Thu, Jan 22 2015, 10:02 am
What's more concerning is the fact that you're panicking over it. I'm afraid of a world war but I forget about it.

Anyway if there is a front lines the likelihood of you being on the front lines is extremely small. You will probably read about it from the internet or a newspaper and not witness anything first hand.

Imhappy!

Post Thu, Jan 22 2015, 10:07 am
and yes, and since you can not control the world but can control your mind ( try to) and control your actions to your family and loved ones ... it is smarter to work on that and use the days hashem gave you wisely.

Imhappy!

Post Thu, Jan 22 2015, 10:08 am
and learn/lsiten to lectures on emunah call chazak option 4.1.1.

marina

Post Thu, Jan 22 2015, 11:31 am
stop reading the news

Mrs Bissli

Post Sun, Jan 25 2015, 4:17 pm
Yes, I'm concerned about heightened risks of potential terrorist attacks. (But then again, UK was in far worse situation during the Troubles in 1970s, and that had nothing to do with Islam).

No, I'm not a bit concerned about World War. If anything, two global powers most likely to have direct military conflict IMHO would be US vs China (again nothing to do with Islam).
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics