Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Stroller died, so I need a new one. Advice?

little_mage

Post Thu, Feb 05 2015, 1:38 pm
While walking home today, the back wheel of my stroller snapped off. Even if I can repair it, I doubt it will hold for long, which I suppose means I'm in the market for a new stroller. I've been using a McLauren Techno XLR, but I don't really want to just up and replace it.

The two biggest things that I'm looking for are a big basket (I don't have a car, so all my shopping has to fit in it), and that it will accommodate infants. I'm mainly using it for my 3.5 these days, but we do have a one year old, and are planning to have more children. Given the prices, I figure I'm going to need it to last at least through the next baby. I'd also like a single bar handle and easy folding, but those are less important. I am not looking for a double.

Budget is probably about $200. Thanks.

Heyaaa

Post Thu, Feb 05 2015, 2:26 pm
http://www.pishposhbaby.com/ba......html
Does this work? It's a great stroller. If I didn't have a car, I would probably buy it.

little_mage

Post Thu, Feb 05 2015, 3:31 pm
Thanks. Yeah, that looks like it might be a good option.

cfriedman2

Post Thu, Feb 05 2015, 3:57 pm
id recomend getting the city mini gt wheels for that stroller tho. It will give it a much better push.

luppamom

Post Thu, Feb 05 2015, 4:08 pm
I've never used GT wheels, but I have it and think the push is great how it is. I can push it one handed and it has a nice and smooth push. I never had anything else, but from pushing friends strollers, I know it's smooth.

The basket is also nice and roomy.

I've been on random terrain (like not well paved path and beach) and I was able to manuver the stroller. Probably not as well as w/ the GT wheels, but good enough considering I spend most of my time on the sidewalk.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics