Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Giving Gifts
Question about photo cards

kiwi strawberry

Post Sun, Feb 15 2015, 3:05 pm
Is there anywhere online I can make photo cards where I design the whole thing? I want to make cards where the whole background is a picture that I can lighten to look like a watermark and then put text over the picture. I'm most familiar with snapfish. They have photo cards with different template options that has their own designs on it and you insert your photos into the design, which doesn't work for what I want. Then I figured maybe I can just print regular photos and put text over it but you can't do that either; the most you can do is put a title but I want more words that just 50 which is the character max for a title, and also I want it over the whole picture, not just on top where a title goes. Any suggestions how I can do this?

youngishbear

Post Sun, Feb 15 2015, 3:08 pm
If you have a computer or tablet you can use a graphics program or app to prepare the photo and text, save as jpeg, and print either locally or online.
I've used microsoft word in a pinch if it wasn't for a high quality printout.

ETA: our local photo store provides such graphics services for a fee.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics