Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
ISO Pesach guide

mha3484

Post Sun, Feb 15 2015, 10:09 am
Last year there was an amazing pesach guide that really helped me. I can't find it for this year Sad. Does any one know where it went? It had the word frazzled in it I think.

SingALong

Post Sun, Feb 15 2015, 12:37 pm
What type of list? Shopping? Cleaning? Cooking? I recall a few from last year that I used and then tweaked to make my own. Search this site for pesach list

ra_mom

Post Thu, Feb 19 2015, 7:18 pm
SingALong wrote:
What type of list? Shopping? Cleaning? Cooking? I recall a few from last year that I used and then tweaked to make my own. Search this site for pesach list
Yes, what type of list? The OU guide?
A list of groceries, menus or cleaning details?
I have lots of good lists Smile

mha3484

Post Thu, Feb 19 2015, 7:39 pm
I found it in my email from last year. Thanks!

momx6

Post Thu, Feb 19 2015, 7:54 pm
mha3484 wrote:
I found it in my email from last year. Thanks!

Please post whatever lists you have.

mha3484

Post Thu, Feb 19 2015, 7:57 pm
Problem is I think it now costs money. This was it.

http://dubyspesachlists.com

momx6

Post Thu, Feb 19 2015, 8:22 pm
Its $10 till purim. Is it really worth it?

momx6

Post Fri, Feb 20 2015, 6:58 am
Bump

Are the lists worth it for $10?

Sanguine

Post Fri, Feb 20 2015, 7:30 am
momx6 wrote:
Bump

Are the lists worth it for $10?
I can't imagine anyone else's lists being worth anything. I have my own and update it year by year. It may be helpful to look at someone else's if it's your first time, but for $10 she must give you enough advice and tips to make Pesach impossible. "How to make a 'deluxe' Pesach". The next book she sells is a therapy book for people who are following a $10 book of lists for Pesach Very Happy .

I can post my lists (I have before too) but they fit my family. My cleaning system works for my size house, the ages of my kids and how they help, my cleaning lady, what DH does... My menu works for the ages of my kids, how much company we always have, my style of cooking... My shopping lists work for our supermarkets, what DH buys, what's available here...

So what is she? The super-duper Pesach maker? Does she know my family? I'm sure I do Pesach very different than her.

So since no one else answered, I did - No I don't think a list book is worth $10 (if you want, I'll post mine - no charge Wink

mha3484

Post Fri, Feb 20 2015, 10:43 am
I have a very hard time with organization and time management so I would probably have paid for the lists if I did not find them from last year. Also shopping cooking and cleaning can be adapted for the rest of the year too if you are so inclined.

I am not great at making my own lists if I can check off/fill in blanks I am lot better off. Everyone has to decide what works for them.

Rubber Ducky

Post Fri, Feb 20 2015, 11:14 am
If it's a good set of lists and advice, it's easily worth $10 or more.

MamaBird

Post Wed, Mar 11 2015, 2:34 pm
I loved this organizer from last year as well, and have been looking for the updated one everywhere! It's a comprehensive list of all the cleaning, shopping, menu planning, and reassurance Smile that can be very helpful this time of year. I would recommend buying it if you're the type of person that needs a bit of help coming up with a list like this on your own. I personally found it very helpful.

MrsDuby

Post Wed, Mar 11 2015, 4:09 pm
hi everyone,
im the one that created the pesach lists. I made them over the years for myself, and people kept telling me how helpful they were so I made it a bit more official.

Last year I put them together and gave them out for free.... this year I upgraded all the lists, added a lot of new things and made them more user friendly. and yes, they are for sale this year. I kindly ask that for those of you who got the free file last year to please not share it. I'm sure you can understand that I spent hours and hours .. and whatever money I make from these sales are going to help pay for my family's Pesach expenses. Thank you for understanding.

If you have any questions about what the e-book includes, I'm more than happy to help. If you dont feel comfortable paying for hte lists, thats ok too - I'm happy to help or give advice as well.

Feel free to email me: MrsDuby@gmail.com

wishing you all a wonderful Pesach holiday !

imasinger

Post Wed, Mar 11 2015, 7:22 pm
These lists were great in the past, and, I'm sure, are even better now.

I'd recommend the investment to anyone who is struggling or nervous.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics