Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Other special days
Super duper IMPORTANT! Jmmush's birthday!
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

JMM-uc

Post Sun, Mar 01 2015, 1:39 pm
Kol yom, you're a doll Heart

kol_yom

Post Sun, Mar 01 2015, 2:15 pm
JustMeMyself wrote:
Kol yom, you're a doll Heart

Barbie?
Or cabbage patch?
LOL Wink

JMM-uc

Post Sun, Mar 01 2015, 2:17 pm
kol_yom wrote:
Barbie?
Or cabbage patch?
LOL Wink

Lol! Much better than barbie!

kol_yom

Post Sun, Mar 01 2015, 2:23 pm
Porcelain?
American?

PinkFridge

Post Sun, Mar 01 2015, 6:36 pm
JustMeMyself wrote:
Living an ocean away is NOT a valid excuse for not celebrating with me!

And your only excuse for not celebrating my bday with me (not that I'm about to say when but no excuse Twisted Evil ) is that you're in E"Y so I don't expect you to leave. But you came that close...
( Wink )

amother

Post Sun, Mar 01 2015, 8:29 pm
On behalf of all anonymous amothers I am bringing a bottle of wine (so you won't be able to tell who I am anyway) along with a double chocolate cake with caramel cream, and a gift certificate for a spa day with a friend.

Many happy returns!

youngishbear

Post Sun, Mar 01 2015, 8:43 pm
So I'm wracking my brains all day today what gift to bring you.
Then a few minutes ago it hit me.

Isn't the most important thing to keep in mind when giving a gift, to give something close to the receiver's heart?

So JMM, I've decided, and it's final. When I'm coming (with Moshiach, bimeheira) I'm bringing along...

Just Me Myself.

Won't that be right up your alley?

I think we two could be great friends IRL.

Happy Birthday

And may you have many happy birthdays, and parties, and many happy unbirthdays, and parties... and may your life be filled with sunshine and joy and love and everything good ad meah veesrim!

Here's a great big bear hug:

Hug

seeker

Post Sun, Mar 01 2015, 10:59 pm
Oh no, I jumped the gun and when I read the title I thought you meant today so I already ate like half a pack of cookie dough and half a bar of chocolate in your honor. Now I see the update that it isn't for another few weeks yet, I'll try to save the rest of the cookie and chocolate but I guess if they don't make it I'll have to buy more. This is seriously the most junk food I've had in months. Maybe it'll build up my tolerance for Purim and Pesach. I guess my gift to you is that by the time the party's over, next to me you will look incredibly sane, sedate, and skinny.

JMM-uc

Post Mon, Mar 02 2015, 12:41 am
@pinkfridge, nobody should be leaving EY, so what's your excuse again? Wink

@Youngishbear , thank you! I love your gift! And such a wonderful bracha. I'm sure we'd be great friends IRL.

@seeker, you're hilarious!!! I can totally hear myself saying that!
Good news is that you can keep buying more chocolate and practicing for another couple weeks.

The party isn't over for a while! Party

Thank you amother! Cheers

myself

Post Mon, Mar 02 2015, 3:27 am
Hey JMM, I just came across this thread and thought I missed all the fun... I'm glad to see we still have time to prepare...!!!

** Have you printed the invitations yet?**

PinkFridge

Post Mon, Mar 02 2015, 6:33 am
JustMeMyself wrote:
@pinkfridge, nobody should be leaving EY, so what's your excuse again? Wink

I never got there. (See my sigline.)
I was going to post that Zaq really knows how to give brachos, but I see some good competition. I second them all.

JMM-uc

Post Mon, Mar 02 2015, 8:29 am
Thanx!

greenfire

Post Tue, Mar 03 2015, 6:25 am
JMM can I call you 'mushy' for short Wink

go to the home page
look on the bottom right-hand side
see the flowers & the birthday list
your name could be there too ... if you change your profile & add your birthday
[hint: you can leave out the year if you're afraid of numbers]

Scrabble123

Post Tue, Mar 03 2015, 6:27 am
WOAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS NEWS IS SUPER EXCITING!!!!!!! MAZAL TOV... TILL 120!
I wish you a better year, a good year, a successful year, and a lot of simcha, health & all sorts of good goodies!!!!!!!
As for a present? I'm awful at not only receiving them, but giving them too. So I guess I'll give you the gift of friendship..... was that too serious for this thread??
Cheers Lady Ice cream Wave Thumbs Up Colors Compress
Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday
That's Happy Birthday 120 times for ad meah v'esrim shana!

JMM-uc

Post Tue, Mar 03 2015, 6:43 am
Wow! Thanks Scrabble, you're the sweetest Smile

JMM-uc

Post Tue, Mar 03 2015, 6:45 am
lol Greenie! Nah, I'm getting more attention this way Wink

greenfire

Post Tue, Mar 03 2015, 6:53 am
JustMeMyself wrote:
lol Greenie! Nah, I'm getting more attention this way Wink

you could have your cake & eat it too !!! cake

JMM-uc

Post Mon, Mar 09 2015, 12:58 pm
Tomorrow is my Hebrew Bday (actually now starting tonight) and I'm sad.

Really sad

Iymnok

Post Mon, Mar 09 2015, 1:04 pm
🍫

JMM-uc

Post Mon, Mar 09 2015, 1:06 pm
That won't help anymore Sad
Page 2 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Other special days