Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Help me buy a shaitel

ThankYouHashem

Post Mon, Mar 16 2015, 8:36 am
whats the best brand?
Who should I go to to buy?
Whats the price range?
Why did you like? why not?
etc...

I am willing to spend a lot of money...so I want to get the best
Please help me!

hotmom

Post Mon, Mar 16 2015, 9:53 am
WOW!! wrote:
whats the best brand?
Who should I go to to buy?
Whats the price range?
Why did you like? why not?
etc...

I am willing to spend a lot of money...so I want to get the best
Please help me!

Where are you based and who is your regular sheitel macher?
I just bought a Bella and am thrilled with it. I bought it good few months ago and wore it many times....now I'm going to have it redone! Utopia is Also great... you have to see for yourself and try them for size, color and comfort. All are different. Good luck!

ThankYouHashem

Post Mon, Mar 16 2015, 8:12 pm
bump

Ruchel

Post Tue, Mar 17 2015, 1:27 pm
Look into Featherlite and Shevy.

nicole81

Post Tue, Mar 17 2015, 3:18 pm
What type of hair are you looking for? if you want something with natural body/waves/curls I recommend a clary. I also recommend going through a sheitel macher who can work with clarys to get you what you want.

I have a beautiful curly/wavy clary and am in the process of getting another one that is a bit straighter. I love it because it's completely unprocessed, undyed hair that they blend to get the colors for a natural look. it's very easy to maintain, and the texture is amazing and natural. I also have a lace front on it, which I would invest in if price isn't an issue. The price range for clary I believe is from 2k-4k. It really depends what you want.

my sheitel macher is here https://instagram.com/raquelschockett/ and my clary is currently the 1st and 6th pic on her page.

QUEENY

Post Tue, Mar 17 2015, 5:34 pm
nicole81 wrote:
What type of hair are you looking for? if you want something with natural body/waves/curls I recommend a clary. I also recommend going through a sheitel macher who can work with clarys to get you what you want.

I have a beautiful curly/wavy clary and am in the process of getting another one that is a bit straighter. I love it because it's completely unprocessed, undyed hair that they blend to get the colors for a natural look. it's very easy to maintain, and the texture is amazing and natural. I also have a lace front on it, which I would invest in if price isn't an issue. The price range for clary I believe is from 2k-4k. It really depends what you want.

my sheitel macher is here https://instagram.com/raquelschockett/ and my clary is currently the 1st and 6th pic on her page.

a woman in my shul wore a shaitel from her, it had a gorgeous cut...she said she did not know which shaitel it is but the cut was a work of art. Do you know if she sells brands that are not as much as a Clary? (BTW I have a Clary fall, very natural...people always thought It was my own hair)

nicole81

Post Tue, Mar 17 2015, 9:17 pm
QUEENY wrote:
a woman in my shul wore a shaitel from her, it had a gorgeous cut...she said she did not know which shaitel it is but the cut was a work of art. Do you know if she sells brands that are not as much as a Clary? (BTW I have a Clary fall, very natural...people always thought It was my own hair)

oh for sure... I once bought a $600 wig from her... she sells a whole range of wigs. if you want her info, pm me.

princess

Post Tue, Mar 24 2015, 9:29 pm
Joanne formerly from kiki honest and gives best cut out there highly recommended shes an artist
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels