Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Amal Clooney is George's beard. True or False?

Mevater

Post Mon, May 04 2015, 6:46 pm
Not sure why I care, but with media dancing up and down every time the Clooneys take a walk saying how loving, romantic and beautiful a couple they are, it bugs me that this might all be just another of George's performances discussed on many different sites, one of which is blindgossip.com which has had a very high stat of gossip that ends up being 100% true.

http://www.datalounge.com/cgi-.....87333

"A friend of mine just got back from the Lake Como region, where she said her Italian friends all swear up and down that not only does everyone in the area know that George Clooney is gay (despite the engagement), but that he's had an affair for years with some sort of male psychiatrist or psychologist who practices in Florence. Have any of you heard about this before?"

If its true, whats their goal? Will they succeed?

agreer

Post Mon, May 04 2015, 7:09 pm
I don't believe that.

fmt4

Post Mon, May 04 2015, 8:06 pm
If George wanted a beard, he could have picked any dumb bimbo in Hollywood. The fact that he finally settled down with someone so accomplished and intelligent, makes it highly unlikely. I think Amal has better things to do with her life than be his beard.

fmt4

Post Mon, May 04 2015, 8:07 pm
Also that post is from a year ago, before they actually got married.

amother
Blonde

Post Mon, May 04 2015, 11:01 pm
why do you care?

Mevater

Post Mon, May 04 2015, 11:13 pm
amother wrote:
why do you care?

She's of Arab background, and he might have political aspirations, besides just plain old curiosity when I see this couple idolized in the press, called the coolest couple in the US.

He has a private mansion in Italy where its said that he leads a different life.

Supposedly guys who play very macho straight roles, have a fraction of career opportunities if they come out of the closet and hes very very well paid actor and doesn't want to lose out.

heidi

Post Mon, May 04 2015, 11:36 pm
George was an avowed bachelor for years and no one (at least that I know of) thought he was gay. Why get married at all if you don't want to and can get away with not.
Nope, I believe they are madly in love.
Don't ruin it for me. I'm still getting over you know who from Grey's Anatomy.

rainbow dash

Post Tue, May 05 2015, 3:16 am
heidi wrote:
George was an avowed bachelor for years and no one (at least that I know of) thought he was gay. Why get married at all if you don't want to and can get away with not.
Nope, I believe they are madly in love.
Don't ruin it for me. I'm still getting over you know who from Grey's Anatomy.

me too

imasoftov

Post Tue, May 05 2015, 3:54 am
Claim: George Clooney has an open tab at Chipotle that anyone can use to get a free burrito.
http://www.snopes.com/media/no.....b.asp

DrMom

Post Tue, May 05 2015, 4:04 am
imasoftov wrote:
Claim: George Clooney has an open tab at Chipotle that anyone can use to get a free burrito.
http://www.snopes.com/media/no.....b.asp

Tell Hillary.

imasoftov

Post Tue, May 05 2015, 4:06 am

imasoftov

Post Tue, May 05 2015, 4:10 am
http://www.sherrytalkradio.com.....2.htm

Satan Lures You in with Good Things, Then Keeps You in by Forcing You to Do Ghastly Things

You know, you get--they take you on private vacations to isolated islands. Or you get the penthouse suites and hotels. You get yachts, private jets, shopping trips. They lavish you with gifts. They make it look like it's the good life. "This is the good life. Join us. You can have anything you want. You are a god. You can have the world." That's just what they tell them. They don't tell them the small writing. And so, people get infatuated by the luxury and the lavishness of being--wow, rubbing elbows with the rich. The rich and the elite. Your own private jets, and yachts, and islands. The good life. They're treated very well.

And then they join. They decide, "OK, I'm gonna join. I'm gonna join with you guys." And then when you get in, it's rituals. Eating babies' hearts. Sacrificing babies. Drinking blood. Being forced to have, if you're married, adulterous relationships, because all of them are forced into adultery. Satan doesn't honor a marriage. You're married to him. And it just becomes who they are. And it takes over them. And these are the people we look up to? Rihanna, Chris Brown, Jay-Z, Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt? Those two, Angie and Brad, were doing sacrifices and rituals with the Obamas on Halloween. George Clooney. It's a Who's Who of Hollywood. In fact, George Clooney and Brad Pitt were doing a ritual in some guy's house. Can't remember the name. And the house burned down like a day, two days later after they left. The house burned down. It was the middle of nowhere in the mountains. Then they have to do rituals.

imasoftov

Post Tue, May 05 2015, 4:13 am
IS GEORGE CLOONEY RUNNING THE STATE DEPARTMENT?
http://www.newswithviews.com/K.....6.htm

imasoftov

Post Tue, May 05 2015, 4:14 am
http://www.quora.com/Does-Geor.....ehalf
Does George Clooney have the power to induce human sacrifice on his own behalf?

If George Clooney called a live, globally televised press conference during which he plucked out two of his chest hairs and said he'd mail them to the first viewer who would murder a member of their own family, would anyone oblige?

GreenEyes26

Post Tue, May 05 2015, 6:04 am
OP. Seriously, get a life.

morah

Post Tue, May 05 2015, 6:46 am
No need for silly conspiracies. We can be disappointed by the very real fact that he married that disgusting antisemite.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics