Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Drygood in lakewood?

sourstix

Post Sat, May 09 2015, 11:30 pm
I am looking for something that has boys and girls. not expensive clothes. just the run of the mill. but something that would take a credit card over the phone. I think my best bet is a jewish one. I am looking for the weekday pants the sam rose co or similar. the 20 dollar type ones. I hope I am being clear. if you are familiar with boro park. something like all in one type or millers. they have all prices and quality. (not 20 dolllar socks for babies lol) those are the more expensive. I dont want that. reminds me of the thread here about ladida here in lakewood. I wont be going in there very soon. though I am so curious just to see it. I guess when I have loads of time on my hands.

summer0808

Post Sat, May 09 2015, 11:36 pm
shoppers paradise in Wgate or Clifton Ave btwn 1&2.

Hosiery plus on West Kennedy or Sunset/James also (though not so much boys)

None will deliver (you mentioned cc by phone)

LiLIsraeli

Post Sat, May 09 2015, 11:39 pm
Shopper's paradise is probably your best bet, although it's more of a children's clothing store than dry goods. I don't think they have "dry goods" stores anymore. They have a branch on Clifton Avenue and one in Westgate.

There's also Heads of Class in Chateau Plaza, but they are a little pricier, I think.

penguin

Post Sat, May 09 2015, 11:53 pm
Rock bottom has very good prices. I doubt they will deliver though.
How about Old Navy or Lands end?

sourstix

Post Sat, May 09 2015, 11:55 pm
no no I am not looking for any deliveries. I will go in to try on. I have six year old boy. do these stores have boys items? I need some underwear and pants maybe some summer tops, socks. shopers is good?

debsey

Post Sat, May 09 2015, 11:56 pm
Like most of the other posters said, pretty much your only bet is Shoppers Paradise. They do sell things like bathing caps and linen and other "drygoods" as well as socks, pants, kid's clothes, etc.
But there aren't any stores in Lakewood that deliver! Most women drive......
debsey

sourstix

Post Sat, May 09 2015, 11:57 pm
I specifically need the stores that sell the jewish co. boys pants. I like their quality. and the one paying is oot giving a cc over the phone. I doubt old navy will take cc over the phone.

debsey

Post Sat, May 09 2015, 11:58 pm
sourstix wrote:
no no I am not looking for any deliveries. I will go in to try on. I have six year old boy. do these stores have boys items? I need some underwear and pants maybe some summer tops, socks. shopers is good?
Yes. You will find all of that stuff there. Styled Child in Todd Plaza is also very reasonably priced and has all the things you mentioned - underwear, PJs, weekday clothes and pants, but they don't have a big selection of things like socks. Very nice owners, though!

mommyla

Post Sun, May 10 2015, 12:10 am
Fashion Wholesalers has a lot of that stuff too, but it can be hit or miss there.

sourstix

Post Sun, May 10 2015, 12:13 am
trying to find rock bottom can someone post their address? also which shoppers is better and bigger? the westgate or clifton?

lkwdlady

Post Sun, May 10 2015, 6:27 pm
I just bought my son pants - the type sold in frum stores only at Fashion Wholesalers - it's similar to Millers. I think I paid $11.99 It's located behind Amazing savings. Rockbottom sells underwear, mens/boys pants, nightgowns, socks, kids pj's ...it's in an unfinished basement - best prices but no credit cards.

lkwdlady

Post Sun, May 10 2015, 6:30 pm
sourstix wrote:
trying to find rock bottom can someone post their address? also which shoppers is better and bigger? the westgate or clifton?

I think it's 245 Carey st (off clifton) I think hours mon-thurs are 12-5 ... sun different.

I really think you will like it there and fashion wholesalers too. Shoppers Paradise has great things (I like the one in Westgate) but it might be a bit more expensive (not 100% sure). I would suggest Fashion Wholesalers first ....
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics