Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
ISO: Real Estate Lawyer in Lakewood

amother

Post Tue, Aug 27 2013, 5:00 pm
We're buying a house and looking for a lawyer.

Recommendations?

I've heard the names Noah Burton, David Klein, Penzer and Weinstein. Any info on them?

imsobored

Post Tue, Aug 27 2013, 6:19 pm
Were in middle of buying house and using yanky brenner, so far I'm happy with him, he's easy to get through to. His phone # is 732-363-2626.

amother

Post Tue, Aug 27 2013, 6:59 pm
I used both Brenner and Weinstein. Was happy with both.

mommyla

Post Tue, Aug 27 2013, 7:46 pm
I've used David Klein and had a great experience. His paralegal (or maybe she's a legal secretary?) is very professional - she'll be the one that you deal with most of the time. We were happy.

purplenail

Post Tue, Aug 27 2013, 8:30 pm
Burton great guy very thorough

amother

Post Tue, Aug 27 2013, 8:30 pm
mommyla wrote:
I've used David Klein and had a great experience. His paralegal (or maybe she's a legal secretary?) is very professional - she'll be the one that you deal with most of the time. We were happy.

I used them to buy and sell a home and I was absolutely thrilled. They protected our interests and were really professional.

amother

Post Tue, Aug 27 2013, 8:39 pm
We used Miriam Weinstein and were very happy.

SS6099

Post Tue, Aug 27 2013, 8:47 pm
amother wrote:
We used Miriam Weinstein and were very happy.

I second Weinstein.

amother

Post Tue, Aug 27 2013, 8:50 pm
Miriam Weinstein is affiliated with most builders in Lakewood so I would be careful if I use her because she would rather make them happy. If you know someone who bought in the regency try can tell you what she did.

David Klein is the best but he is very busy and doesn't take every case only the simple straightforward ones.
Yanky's Brenner is great too.

Noah Burton is a really nice guy but I don't know him as a lawyer.

amother

Post Tue, Aug 27 2013, 9:42 pm
amother wrote:
Miriam Weinstein is affiliated with most builders in Lakewood so I would be careful if I use her because she would rather make them happy. If you know someone who bought in the regency try can tell you what she did.

David Klein is the best but he is very busy and doesn't take every case only the simple straightforward ones.
Yanky's Brenner is great too.

Noah Burton is a really nice guy but I don't know him as a lawyer.

I have no idea what happened in Regency but we got into a really bad situation with a builder and Miriam Weinstein was totally on our side and helped us out of it without us losing too much money. She completely backed us up and did NOT take the builders side at all. We were extremely happy with her (even though our house didn't work out Confused )

doctorima

Post Tue, Aug 27 2013, 10:31 pm
Noach Burton is a wonderful mentch, though I have never used his professional services.

amother

Post Wed, Aug 28 2013, 12:22 am
It depends what builder if Miriam Weinstein is affiliated with them or not. I just heard a few too many stories with her that happened to friends of mine so why would I take a risk if there are other good lawyers out there.

When I spoke to a broker about it he told me I'm right.

It's so important to have a good attorney especially if you are buying new construction and a house on paper. Every detail is important.

amother

Post Wed, Aug 28 2013, 8:42 am
We used Naftali Kuntzlinger. We were very happy with him. I especially appreciated how he explained everything clearly to us, without making us feel silly that we didn't know much about the process.

amother

Post Wed, Aug 28 2013, 9:47 am
Miriam Weinstein is a wonderful person ( never used her services). Please be careful what you say about others in a public forum. Your words can have far reaching negative consequences. Read up on Hilchos Lashon Hara before offering your opinion. Wishing all a kesivah Vichasima Tova.

amother
Lemon

Post Sun, May 17 2015, 9:24 am
Years later, which lawyers do people recommend most (reliable, reachable, professional, straight, reasonable)?

tymama

Post Sun, May 17 2015, 9:54 am
We bought our house 2.5 yes ago and used Naftali Kunstlinger. Very happy with him

amother
Bronze

Post Sun, May 17 2015, 12:47 pm
Yanky Klein.

naturalmom5

Post Sun, May 17 2015, 2:25 pm
Leiby Klein I think
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating