Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
My shoe outing today...

Mitzvahmom

Post Sun, Apr 29 2007, 5:42 pm
Here I thought that I lacked the shopping gene... I dafka detest shopping.

But today I got my act together, because I had carefully saved to finally get a nice pair of shoes, and maybe a nice pair of sneakers.

As many of u know shoes are EXTREMELY expensive.. So I saved up about $80-90, very VERY carefully. Also recently sold a baby blanket I knitted so that helped!!!

Anywayz... so my mother talks me into going to this outlet mall and gives me a packet of 10% off certificates for various stores

So I went to the ones that fit me (easyspirit, naturalizer), other stores are a waste of time (either way too expensive or too wide of shoes).

Easy spirit had a buy one get one 50% off!! I thought ok why not... Found some shoes, and said please hold... of course total would have been well over budget so I wanted to look else where.

Naturalizer was of course more exspensive.. But B"H in the back by the clearance I found a really comfortable pair of shoes for $27 not bad, plus I had 10% off.. so it was only 24 Smile

Then went back to easy spirit, because that left enough for me to get good pair of walking shoes and nice every day (due to 50% off), Plus they also took the %10 coupon!!

So I was well with in budget!!

And here I thought I lacked the shopping gene, I still donot like shopping though LOL

chocolate moose

Post Sun, Apr 29 2007, 5:45 pm
WAY TO GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Purple Hug Bunny

Post Sun, Apr 29 2007, 10:05 pm
I hope you enjoy your new shoes and you wear them in good health.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics