Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
Teneleven is not being quiet-ten is busy!
Previous  1  2  3  4

amother

Post Mon, Apr 30 2007, 9:58 am
greenfire wrote:
well ... since plans are not settled ... I am glad I didn't come in for nothing ... oh well ... you know you guys could meet anyway ... right ... you just need a few willing participants ... as for me I am 500 miles away ...

from your earlier posts you did not plan to come at all!'so what does that mean?

bashinda

Post Mon, Apr 30 2007, 10:00 am
All I can say green is SNARL! BITE! Get me away from these MOTHERS!!! (joking!)

I never heard anything if it was on and it's 1pm and I didn't tell DH about it so that nixes my free dinner but it was a great sentiment, 1011. Hope you're doing well!

greenfire

Post Mon, Apr 30 2007, 11:10 am
amother wrote:
greenfire wrote:
well ... since plans are not settled ... I am glad I didn't come in for nothing ... oh well ... you know you guys could meet anyway ... right ... you just need a few willing participants ... as for me I am 500 miles away ...

from your earlier posts you did not plan to come at all!'so what does that mean?

what do you think it means ... actually in the beginning ... there was nothing to think about ... then I started getting excited ... so I looked up bus tickets and planned on coming ... but then stuff happened and didn't see any real tangible plans ... so I realized it was ridiculous !!! Anyway I wanted to see my mother ... and I guess it'll all have to wait ... in the meanwhile ... my life in cleveland goes on ... and did you want me to come and are disappointed ... or are you rather exhilirated of my distance ... either way ...

bashinda

Post Mon, Apr 30 2007, 11:14 am
I'd like to meet you! How many hours is the bus ride from Cleveland btw?

greenfire

Post Mon, Apr 30 2007, 11:17 am
the non-stop bus is about 10 hours ... of course non-stop means one stop halfway ... I usually drive ... but ... lazy ... and car needs a fixin
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics