Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
We need a forum for Jerusalem mothers.

amother
Turquoise

Post Fri, Jun 05 2015, 2:48 am
the mothers on here that live in Yerushalayim and want to talk about the safety situation going on.
I'd like the forum to be closed (I.e. not open to googlers) but at the same time a place where the members could post anonymously. Any ideas?
We're all running to this therapist, that rabbi, etc...why not also just try to support each other?

Iymnok

Post Fri, Jun 05 2015, 2:59 am
Why is Jerusalem different than LII?

Sanguine

Post Fri, Jun 05 2015, 4:53 am
Do it on LII - I promise to not stick my nose in Wink

eli7

Post Fri, Jun 05 2015, 4:57 am
For those of us who live in Jerusalem but don't know, can you say what the situation is?

finallyamommy

Post Fri, Jun 05 2015, 5:12 am
Yeah, what on earth's going on?

Sanguine

Post Fri, Jun 05 2015, 5:14 am
OP - Just move this to LII. It's not open to googlers there (not even open to Brooklyn Imamothers Wink )

amother
Turquoise

Post Fri, Jun 05 2015, 5:59 am
amother here- sorry to be cryptic- there's another thread called 'what is going on in Sanhedria' that you can read through even though the people experiencing it know that there's a lot more to it than what has been said publicly.

shabbatiscoming

Post Fri, Jun 05 2015, 6:03 am
are you in the life in israel forum? that would be the best place to post about your questions/concerns etc.
its only for ladies in israel and wont be able to be googled.

amother
Turquoise

Post Fri, Jun 05 2015, 6:06 am
shabbatiscoming wrote:
are you in the life in israel forum? that would be the best place to post about your questions/concerns etc.
its only for ladies in israel and wont be able to be googled.

I don't really know the difference between threads and forums but I'll look into it.

shabbatiscoming

Post Fri, Jun 05 2015, 6:08 am
amother wrote:
I don't really know the difference between threads and forums but I'll look into it.
go to the top of the page and go to usergroups. you will find many and one is life in israel, ask to be admitted to the forum.
Its only for ladies in israel.

Iymnok

Post Fri, Jun 05 2015, 6:14 am
Jerusalem is a big place. What's a big issue in one neighborhood may not be in another. I understand you're upset, if you have more than 35 posts then go to the life in Israel forum and start a thread about the situation you want to discuss. It's only accessible to the Israel imamothers, not to google nor members from elsewhere.
If you put for example "Har Nof" in the title I won't be as interested since I don't have much to do with it. But Har Nof mothers will.

amother
Black

Post Fri, Jun 05 2015, 8:11 am
I'm ready to join but really don't want ppl that don't know the situation to put their two sense in like they did in the what's happening in sanhedria thread. they don't understand what's going on and they just lowered the pain that so many of us are going through. things are hard to believe but it's the reality here so pls israeli moms if you don't know the situation don't reply. Thanks Sanguine for being the first to agree!!

amother
Turquoise

Post Sat, Jun 06 2015, 2:47 pm
amother wrote:
I'm ready to join but really don't want ppl that don't know the situation to put their two sense in like they did in the what's happening in sanhedria thread. they don't understand what's going on and they just lowered the pain that so many of us are going through. things are hard to believe but it's the reality here so pls israeli moms if you don't know the situation don't reply. Thanks Sanguine for being the first to agree!!

Agreed.

amother
Black

Post Sun, Jun 07 2015, 3:43 pm
so will you start it?

DrMom

Post Sun, Jun 07 2015, 4:01 pm
amother wrote:

If more people would tell others what is happening, it may help stop the problem.

Secrecy -- as opposed to awareness -- only helps child molesters.

Stop being so cryptic. Talk plainly.

MagentaYenta

Post Sun, Jun 07 2015, 4:07 pm
amother wrote:

What's wrong with educating those that don't know?

amother
Turquoise

Post Sun, Jun 07 2015, 4:47 pm
amother wrote:
so will you start it?

Yes, thanks to this thread I know how.

amother
Turquoise

Post Sun, Jun 07 2015, 4:52 pm
We're cryptic because it's extremely awful and hard to believe and so normal people will bash you all day long if you try to explain what's going on. And you end up defending yourself when all you need is support from the few that get it and the rest of you can just have a nice life and never know what it's like to have your young child telling over the satanic brainwashing they received when you thought they were playing with blocks and learning parsha.

November

Post Sun, Jun 07 2015, 5:02 pm
amother wrote:
We're cryptic because it's extremely awful and hard to believe and so normal people will bash you all day long if you try to explain what's going on. And you end up defending yourself when all you need is support from the few that get it and the rest of you can just have a nice life and never know what it's like to have your young child telling over the satanic brainwashing they received when you thought they were playing with blocks and learning parsha.

Omg - what happened?

MagentaYenta

Post Sun, Jun 07 2015, 5:10 pm
Aha I think it's about the molestations in Sanhedria Murchevet, there were some threads about it a month or so back as well as a letter supposedly from a rabbi who was somehow explaining how and why things weren't moving forward, in his opinion.

Here is a link to a letter regarding the situation that was posted in The Tablet.

http://tabletmag.com/jewish-ne.....-pain
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics