Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Mod2

Mod2

Post Sun, Apr 17 2005, 10:45 pm
Hi I just want to say that I, as much as you, want so much for this site to continue to be a place for frum Jewish women. As well as others to be able to come together to share and learn from each other!

Yael has asked me to help moderate just because people are from different cultures, and sometimes without meaning to, they can be abrupt. I will ia"h try to pm that individual or I may edit a post, if I detect an attack. And if a post has to get deleted, and the poster is not on as amother they may be asked to edit it or delete it themselves.

If anyone has a concern with a certain post that is in my territory and that I may have overlooked, they are welcome to pm me and I will try to deal with it if not that day, then the following one ba"h.

I hope with all of us working together. We can continue to be able to help Yael and Yossi, make this site into the best one ever!

Who I am is not important, or shall I say I'm the pintele yid just like You! Wink

roza

Post Sun, Apr 17 2005, 11:18 pm
Quote:
If anyone has a concern with a certain post that is in my territory and that I may have overlooked...

and which one is your territory?

Mod2

Post Sun, Apr 17 2005, 11:21 pm
You just need to look under headings of each topic I.e. Marriage, health etc. And it will tell you Yael and Mod2 or Yael and sarahd or Yael and Motek etc

technic

Post Mon, Apr 18 2005, 3:18 am
hmmmmm ur NOT sarahd and ur NOT yael and ur NOT motek (and u certainly not me Wink )....that only leaves 390 other possibilities shock

sarahd

Post Mon, Apr 18 2005, 3:33 am
okay, technic, start working down the list!

technic

Post Mon, Apr 18 2005, 12:16 pm
im on the case trust me Twisted Evil

Tefila

Post Mon, Apr 18 2005, 12:52 pm
And technic will prove u'rself after all Tongue Out

supermom

Post Wed, Apr 20 2005, 7:34 am
freilich hmm? now could it be you you are on as often as I can think maybe maybe maybe !!! Rolling Eyes

Pearl

Post Thu, Apr 28 2005, 5:20 am
oh, the suspense is just TOO MUCH!!!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics