Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Lakewood shopping question

sourstix

Post Sun, Jun 14 2015, 12:43 pm
where can I get nightgowns for cheap. (echoing the thread about cheap clothes) I want with long sleeves and buttons in front. summer materials. not thick cotton. I sweat alot even with aircondition. in short tnius ones that comes down to ankle. I refuse to spend 50$ by the expensive stores. I live near cedarbridge. am I destined to have to spend so much? I dont wear pjs. I dont care where in lakewood it is. as long as its a cool material that washes well and isnt seethru. ( no bashing about my specifications) thanks in advance. I am desperate. I spent 50 bucks on one and its see thru I didnt realize when I bought it. and I bought it in a jewish store thats too expensive for me to go again.

sourstix

Post Sun, Jun 14 2015, 1:10 pm
bumping up for someone in lakewood to be able to see.

naturalmom5

Post Sun, Jun 14 2015, 2:11 pm
Walmart

sourstix

Post Sun, Jun 14 2015, 2:43 pm
I left you a pm to natural mom. is it reflective their website and whats in the store? I dont want to go to the store to find everything in short sleeves. I dont drive yet, and wait for dh to take me. so I need to be sure before I go I am on time constraints when I go.

naturalmom5

Post Sun, Jun 14 2015, 3:09 pm
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/.....lSrch

sourstix

Post Mon, Jun 15 2015, 11:18 am
natural mom thanks for the link I want to walk in to a store to see what I get. and I dont want to spend on shipping. I am limited in funds thru my bank I also dont use cc very often only for emergencies. thats the only way to keep my bills at a minimum. dh learned the hard way. so thanks I also hate shopping online. I know its funny maybe. but I cant get used to it. I need to see what I am buying. anyone else in lakewood can give me any links? thank youso much.

Chayalle

Post Mon, Jun 15 2015, 11:23 am
I have no idea, really, but I remember some time ago there was a frum/chassidish business that was advertising all over the place in Lakewood called Basheiden or something like that. I don't remember what exactly they were selling and have no clue as to their prices, but it seemed they were servicing the Chassidish/yeshivish community and they might have what you are looking for. Don't know if they are listed in the phone book. Just trying to be helpful.

sourstix

Post Mon, Jun 15 2015, 11:29 am
s thanks chayalle I actually saw their ad somehwer a short while ago. I guess I will giver it a go. anyone else? please help me. I cant spend so much. the one on amazon is very open by the neck I dont feel comfortable with that.

kollel wife

Post Mon, Jun 15 2015, 11:51 am
Rock Bottom on Carey Street !!

They certainly used to have what you describe - cotton knit (very thin) not see through, buttons at the neck and long to the floor.

Basheiden - has evening hours

Post Mon, Jun 15 2015, 11:58 am
Basheiden: 35 Carey street. Hrs: Sun. - Thurs. 8:30-9:30 pm . Wed. 11:00- 12:00.
732-363-9431/ 364-5598. I don't know their prices and whether they sell nightgowns.

sourstix

Post Mon, Jun 15 2015, 12:04 pm
[quote="kollel wife"]Rock Bottom on Carey Street !!

They certainly used to have what you describe - cotton knit (very thin) not see through, buttons at the neck and long to the floor.

Basheiden - has evening hours[/quote]

thanks a ton! appreciate it. cant thank you enough. I will give it acheck and see if tis what I am looking for.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics