Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Giving Gifts
End of the year teacher gifts

amother
Ruby

Post Tue, Jun 16 2015, 5:52 pm
What type of gifts do you give your children's' teachers, and Rebbeim at the end of the year? Elementary? Junior high? High school? How much is reasonable to spend?

tigerwife

Post Tue, Jun 16 2015, 5:56 pm
I saw some great royal icing cookies made into little teacher appreciation gift boxes.

boysrus

Post Tue, Jun 16 2015, 6:50 pm
giftcards are always appreciated in my opinion. Try target or starbucks or your local judaica store. Those can work for Rebeim and teachers. You have to know your customers though, some might not want Starbucks. Or giftcard to a local eatery. Or just a check. But somehow, I feel you can get away with spending less for a giftcard, For a check I would give a minimum of $36 for any Rebbi, and I have kids in all divisons, elementary, preschool, middle and high school. But you could give a giftcard for as little as $20 - 25 imho. but then again, otehr people might have different figures on these. Also depends on where you live, my figures are in my OOT comunity.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics