Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Where to buy snoods in flatbush area

2cents

Post Thu, Jun 18 2015, 4:05 pm
hi! I basically live in my snoods. in the winter, I was fine with the chenille (spelling?) colorful ones. now, I pulled out my basic black lined snood, not chenille, but a lighter knit. very basic, bought at double header. and I'm going nuts.
I keep pulling the elastic out of the back and tying yet another knot to tighten it. and it still slides, and looks like its falling apart at the seams. I thought maybe my old one was too old, so I just purchased this last week for a wopping $30, and it already is literally falling apart.
its something I need, so I wouldn't mind paying a lot, but where o where can I get a quality snood???

Smile1234

Post Thu, Jun 18 2015, 4:22 pm
I, and many other women, wear chenille snoods (in the Jerusalem heat) all summer long.

That being said - did you try Double Header? They have a branch on N and mid 30s, and one on Ditmas and E 2nd.

I know they can put in a new elastic for you - I've done it to a pretied once (before I started wearing Chenilles and dont like how anything else looks on me anymore). Costed maybe $3. I don't know if they'll do it to a snood that they didn't sell, but definitely worth asking.

2cents

Post Thu, Jun 18 2015, 4:27 pm
I buy all my snoods at double header, so maybe I'll ask them. my concern is that the loop that the elastic is run through is falling apart as well, maybe because I keep tightening it?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels