Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
20% off + free shipping on Lands End ENDS TODAY

bigsis144

Post Wed, Jul 22 2015, 12:53 am
20% off of everything + free shipping (no minimum) + nice selection in the clearance section (for both summer and winter stuff) = Target-type prices for Land's End quality

Not everything available in all sizes, but I was happy to get swimsuits in the next sizes up for my kids next year, waterproof insulated gloves, some school shirts, etc.

seeker

Post Wed, Jul 22 2015, 1:16 am
Was so excited by the swimsuit prices but there were almost no sizes left Sad Each thing I liked was only available in one or two sizes, none my size of course.

seeker

Post Wed, Jul 22 2015, 1:40 am
Even more annoying: when it SAYS it's in stock until you try to add it to cart. Find your size, get excited, select, add to cart, dang, repeat. Happened to me about 10 times. And I fell for it again - that was with the 20%+free shipping which started a couple of days ago (and is over now, btw) but I decided to try again in case the selection changed since then - now there is 30% off, but no free shipping. Ends up approximately the same, I think, except there is free shipping over $50 so if you do that it's better now. Except because of all the things out of stock, my total was 48.xx (for one full price boring black suit and one sale one that I don't even like, both of which still might not be my size but it was the closest of anything that was in stock) SIIIIGH. Giving up for now. I will just have to wear my dead bathing suit a little longer and keep looking.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains