Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Tahel bat Sigal (arson attack)

ora_43

Post Sat, Oct 24 2015, 11:54 pm
Tahel bat Sigal is three, she was badly burned in a firebomb attack on her family's car on Friday, near Beit El.

myself

Post Sun, Oct 25 2015, 8:17 am
Hashem Yerachem! May she have a speedy and complete recovery!

etky

Post Sun, Oct 25 2015, 8:34 am
This is a second encounter with terror for Sigal, Tahel's mother. Twenty one years ago she was stabbed and severely wounded by terrorists at her home in Neve Dekalim in Gush Katif.

JoyInTheMorning

Post Sun, Oct 25 2015, 10:02 am
Poor little girl and poor mother! I have added Tahel do my list. (Is that "h" a heh or a chet or a chaf; I just want to make sure I am pronouncing it correctly.)

ora_43

Post Sun, Oct 25 2015, 1:01 pm
The h is a "heh" (ie non-gutteral h)

JoyInTheMorning

Post Wed, Oct 28 2015, 5:58 pm
Does anyone know how little Tahel is doing?

ariellabella

Post Wed, Oct 28 2015, 6:05 pm
There are a few updates at the end of this article: http://www.israelnationalnews......SrTZo

"Three-year-old Tahel Sofer, who was burned in a firebomb attack near Beit El in Samaria, continues to suffer from burn wounds but is now listed as lightly wounded after also making progress."

JoyInTheMorning

Post Thu, Oct 29 2015, 1:02 am
Thank you. Poor Tahel. She is so little, and what she has to go through for burn treatment every day is very hard even for adults. But I am glad to hear there is progress.

etky

Post Thu, Oct 29 2015, 1:39 am
JoyInTheMorning wrote:
Thank you. Poor Tahel. She is so little, and what she has to go through for burn treatment every day is very hard even for adults. But I am glad to hear there is progress.

True, but I think it's striking how youth seems to be a huge factor in the recovery of so many of the wounded. Doctors can't get over Naor Shalev's (13) miraculous recovery - they say he was 'brought back from the dead'. Last night I read about the amazing recovery of a chayal stabbed in Hevron three weeks ago- also in very critical condition - who just yesterday got engaged! B"h there are many more such examples.
OTOH, many of the older victims don't make it when their injuries are so severe. On Tuesday the bus attack in Talpiot claimed it's third victim - 76 year old Richard Lakin z"l who spent two weeks in a coma.
Be"h we should continue to hear of miracuous recoveries of all the victims, young and old....

ariellabella

Post Thu, Oct 29 2015, 5:29 am
Etky - can you please share the name of the chayal you mentioned? I would very much like to keep removing names from my tehillim list for good reasons.

etky

Post Thu, Oct 29 2015, 5:37 am
ariellabella wrote:
Etky - can you please share the name of the chayal you mentioned? I would very much like to keep removing names from my tehillim list for good reasons.

Meir Yitzhak ben Sara Imenu

ariellabella

Post Thu, Oct 29 2015, 5:41 am
Thank you.

etky

Post Mon, Nov 16 2015, 3:17 am
B"h- good news!
She was released from hospital yesterday to her home in Nitzan.
She underwent a skin graft and is making a good recovery.

JoyInTheMorning

Post Mon, Nov 16 2015, 5:45 am
Etky, I am so happy to hear that Tahel is doing well. Thank you for updating!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed