Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
Gifts to Grow Rewards from Pampers
  Previous  1  2  3 52  53  54 73  74  75  Next

LittleDucky

Post Mon, Dec 21 2015, 12:51 am
Rutabaga wrote:
Update: I got an email apologizing for the glitch and they added the 56 points to my account. That brings me to 2,510!

Great news!! So I am first on line if anyone has a extra baby dry code they will trade with me! PM me if you want to do this huge favor (and still get a code in return)!! Very Happy

mommy100

Post Mon, Dec 21 2015, 10:16 am
I feel like the prizes haven't changed in a long time. They used to have a little tykes cozy coupe that I was saving up for and now that I have over 8,000 points they don't have it so I keep waiting for it to come back

yidisheh mama

Post Mon, Dec 21 2015, 4:18 pm
[quote="LittleDucky"]Great news!! So I am first on line if anyone has a extra baby dry code they will trade with me! PM me if you want to do this huge favor (and still get a code in return)!! Very Happy[/qutote]
And I second that... littleducky, please post if someone trades a code with you. After she has her code, can someone pm me to trade for a swaddlers code? Thanks!

HelloG

Post Mon, Dec 21 2015, 9:04 pm
Can someone explain the trading business to me?

HelloG

Post Mon, Dec 21 2015, 9:05 pm
mommy100 wrote:
I feel like the prizes haven't changed in a long time. They used to have a little tykes cozy coupe that I was saving up for and now that I have over 8,000 points they don't have it so I keep waiting for it to come back

How long did it take for u to save up these points?

cbsp

Post Mon, Dec 21 2015, 9:18 pm
AmGold wrote:
Can someone explain the trading business to me?

Pampers currently has a promotion that the first code you enter from a Baby Dry diaper package is worth triple the points. There are imamothers who use pampers but not Baby Dry (like swaddlers or cruisers) and there are others who do use Baby Dry but already received their triple points. So the request is for imamothers who've already entered their Baby Dry code to swap with an imamother who has a different (but similarly valued) code - e.g., not from a wipes refill.

These codes are single use and therefore not being posted publicly.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Mon, Dec 21 2015, 9:32 pm
I have an easy up code I can trade for a Baby Dry.

HelloG

Post Mon, Dec 21 2015, 9:40 pm
cbsp wrote:
Pampers currently has a promotion that the first code you enter from a Baby Dry diaper package is worth triple the points. There are imamothers who use pampers but not Baby Dry (like swaddlers or cruisers) and there are others who do use Baby Dry but already received their triple points. So the request is for imamothers who've already entered their Baby Dry code to swap with an imamother who has a different (but similarly valued) code - e.g., not from a wipes refill.
I get it. Thanks

These codes are single use and therefore not being posted publicly.

cbsp

Post Tue, Dec 22 2015, 1:27 pm
Fbw6lp9amg5e415

lizard8

Post Tue, Dec 22 2015, 1:33 pm
TW29BWA3PHXES15

cbsp

Post Tue, Dec 22 2015, 1:37 pm
lizard8 wrote:
TW29BWA3PHXES15

Thanks so much!

LittleDucky

Post Tue, Dec 22 2015, 4:28 pm
Someone traded me for a code already- Thanks again amother!!! So whoever is second on the list... trade away!

LittleDucky

Post Tue, Dec 22 2015, 4:41 pm
AmGold wrote:
How long did it take for u to save up these points?

I have 5600 or so points now. It has taken me about 2 years but I don't buy exclusively Pampers. I sometimes get Huggies diapers and wipes as well, depending on what is on sale. I happen to like Pampers and not just because they have much much better prizes to get from the points. I like how they fit etc...

Huggies doesn't give out free codes or have a grow on program. But since they do have points to get something, I collect them and if anyone has a huggies code they want to give away since they don't collect them I would be more than happy to accept them. Very Happy

Stars

Post Tue, Dec 22 2015, 6:24 pm
I have a baby dry code to trade. First come first serve.

ra_mom

Post Tue, Dec 22 2015, 6:26 pm
LittleDucky wrote:
I have 5600 or so points now. It has taken me about 2 years but I don't buy exclusively Pampers. I sometimes get Huggies diapers and wipes as well, depending on what is on sale. I happen to like Pampers and not just because they have much much better prizes to get from the points. I like how they fit etc...

Huggies doesn't give out free codes or have a grow on program. But since they do have points to get something, I collect them and if anyone has a huggies code they want to give away since they don't collect them I would be more than happy to accept them. Very Happy

What can the huggies points be used for?

yidisheh mama

Post Wed, Dec 23 2015, 12:28 am
Hey stars. Pm me please. I want to trade a code. ..

LittleDucky

Post Wed, Dec 23 2015, 12:49 am
ra_mom wrote:
What can the huggies points be used for?

Mostly what I consider junk. Stuff I won't use (digital subscriptions or people magazine) but they do have a few things I would save for. They had a kiddy step stool but of course when I had the points they sold out. Some toys and free diapers.

Stars

Post Wed, Dec 23 2015, 7:41 am
My code was taken. It didn't actually triple the points, but I've emailed them and hoping they'll correct it for me.

ra_mom

Post Wed, Dec 23 2015, 8:04 am
LittleDucky wrote:
Mostly what I consider junk. Stuff I won't use (digital subscriptions or people magazine) but they do have a few things I would save for. They had a kiddy step stool but of course when I had the points they sold out. Some toys and free diapers.

I happen to have a package of pull ups now. Feel free to pm me for the points.

Rutabaga

Post Sun, Dec 27 2015, 9:02 pm
Were there any holiday bonus points that I missed?
Page 53 of 75   Previous  1  2  3 52  53  54 73  74  75  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains