Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Help Please - Need Info about "The Fitting Room" o

amother

Post Sat, May 19 2007, 9:53 pm
Does anyone know the phone number or hours of the bra store called "The Fitting Room" on Ave M (a few blocks over from Ocean Ave.)?

I will be coming from out of the area to do some shopping in Flatbush and have heard it is a great place to buy bras.

If any of you kind Imamothers are walking past this store... please have me in mind and take note of their hours/phone number so I can plan my trip

THANKS A MILLION!!!

shoy18

Post Sat, May 19 2007, 9:54 pm
(718) 627-8400

Don't let them push you into anythign that isn't what you want.. just a piece of advise

lotte

Post Sat, May 19 2007, 10:00 pm
shoy18 wrote:
(718) 627-8400

Don't let them push you into anythign that isn't what you want.. just a piece of advise

I agree!
I bought there only once and never went back..guess why?

shoy18

Post Sat, May 19 2007, 10:12 pm
teneleven wrote:
shoy18 wrote:
(718) 627-8400

I agree!
I bought there only once and never went back..guess why?

Same here.

amother

Post Sat, May 19 2007, 10:47 pm
OP here:

Thanks for the number and warnings!!

redhot

Post Sat, May 19 2007, 11:49 pm
I completely disagree with the other two commenters. I LOVEDthe fitting room. I have sent many people there because I am so thrilled with their selection of bras. They have much nicer bras than every other store I have been to in the brooklyn area. (but be warned- they are also quite expensive). Expect to pay more than $50 for a bra.

They may also have cheaper brands.. im not sure htough.

amother

Post Sun, May 20 2007, 10:11 am
Does anyone know if they are open on sundays?

shoy18

Post Sun, May 20 2007, 10:13 am
sthillmom wrote:
I completely disagree with the other two commenters. I LOVEDthe fitting room. I have sent many people there because I am so thrilled with their selection of bras. They have much nicer bras than every other store I have been to in the brooklyn area. (but be warned- they are also quite expensive). Expect to pay more than $50 for a bra.

I never said they don't have great bras, they do, but they are a bit pushy thats all.

redhot

Post Sun, May 20 2007, 7:03 pm
shoy18 wrote:
sthillmom wrote:

I never said they don't have great bras, they do, but they are a bit pushy thats all.

I never noticed the pushiness,but it may be that I am used to that because in my opinion ALL brooklyn (aka jewish stores) are pretty pushy.

amother

Post Sun, May 20 2007, 8:12 pm
OP here: I went there today and got a great bra. They were a bit pushy - trying to convince me to take something in the wrong size which I refused to do and the bra I ended up with however seems excellent!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics