Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Sheitel recommendations - Monsey

bk

Post Sat, Jan 02 2016, 9:03 pm
Hi, I'm looking to get a new Sheitel iyh. I am looking to spend around $1,500.00 for a wavy shoulder length sheitel. What type of Sheitel can I get for that price and who do you recommend in Monsey?

This isn't something that I'll be doing again so quickly so really hoping to be able to get a good piece for that price!

I'm hearing a lot about Irenes, are they good quality? What about Bella's and Sari? Are they better then Irene?
I'm blonde, and prefer something not processed at all..

TIA!

Grandma 1

Post Sat, Jan 02 2016, 10:32 pm
Just noticed that Tovi Shandelman Wolf is having a sale on Irene wigs tomorrow, Sunday Jan. 3, from 1 to 6 pm, at 22 Park Ave., in Monsey. Ad says that cut is included. You might want to check it out.

bk

Post Sat, Jan 02 2016, 11:08 pm
Thank you!! Do you have any personal experience with her or just noticed her ad?

Grandma 1

Post Sat, Jan 02 2016, 11:28 pm
bk wrote:
Thank you!! Do you have any personal experience with her or just noticed her ad?

Saw the ad, and remembered that she was recommended in a previous thread where someone was looking for a good sheitelmacher in Monsey.

Last edited by Grandma 1 on Sat, Jan 02 2016, 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

mommy1and3

Post Sat, Jan 02 2016, 11:32 pm
Tranee's in Monsey is running a special now 200 off Kiki wigs

trendymom

Post Wed, Jan 06 2016, 6:29 pm
The sale is over by now, but just as an aside - Tovi Shandelman is really great! And she's very honest with which company wigs to go with and the differences between them. I trust her with my life, well, my wigs Very Happy

naomi6

Post Wed, Jan 06 2016, 8:12 pm
I hear BKs great

thanks

Post Wed, Jan 06 2016, 8:24 pm
Tovi Shandelman is great, and she sells many Sary's.
Chavi Leiner sells many different sheitels. She's really helpful and not pushy.

Shulamis Leventhal has some nice precuts. You can walk in and see if you find something. I'm blond too. I bought a pre-cut Clary and Georgie custom from Shulamis.

I also had a good experience with a Milano. I like their blonds.

bk

Post Wed, Jan 06 2016, 9:11 pm
Thank you all so much!

I haven't heard of anyone in real life that used Tovi Shandelman, but I have heard of Chavi Leiner. Does anyone know if either of them stand behind their products so to speak? I'm a bit afraid of getting a 'lemon' so to speak.

Also, for a few reasons, I've decided not to go with an Irene, and have heard great things about both Sary's and Bella's. Does anyone know of anyone that sells Bellas?

Also, if someone can provide a telephone number of both Tovi Shandelman and Chavi Leiner that would be great Smile.

Thanks again!

Grandma 1

Post Sun, Jan 10 2016, 3:26 pm
bk wrote:
Thank you all so much!

I haven't heard of anyone in real life that used Tovi Shandelman, but I have heard of Chavi Leiner. Does anyone know if either of them stand behind their products so to speak? I'm a bit afraid of getting a 'lemon' so to speak.

Also, for a few reasons, I've decided not to go with an Irene, and have heard great things about both Sary's and Bella's. Does anyone know of anyone that sells Bellas?

Also, if someone can provide a telephone number of both Tovi Shandelman and Chavi Leiner that would be great Smile.

Thanks again!

Tovi Shandelman Wolf 845-538-0919
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels