Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Looking for licensed HS science and special ed teachers

nicole81

Post Mon, Feb 01 2016, 1:27 pm
Hi all,

I'm posting here on the off chance that someone here is available or knows someone that might be interested...

My school is looking to hire a science teacher (life science/biology certified) and a special education teacher for immediate vacancies. It's a small public high school near Crown Heights, Brooklyn, and this would be for a DOE job. It's definitely not easy work, but we have a great staff and energetic kids and the right candidate will be similarly energetic and motivated.

In terms of the science, it's flexible. We are looking for someone who can teach forensics (or create and implement a life science based course of their liking) but will be able to do Living Environment Regents prep for about 4-6 weeks in May and June.

If you have any questions, or would like an email address to send a resume, please PM me.

Thanks!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics