Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
Livejournal

Ruchel

Post Sat, May 26 2007, 9:39 pm
Do you have one, or something similar? If you do, what do you write in it? How do people manage to find every day or so something interesting enough to write?

I have one, but I don't write anything. I have plenty of time to kill and dh says I should write in it so I won't loose my English (I left uni like 6 months ago). Any ideas?

I don't know how many Imamother members have one, but in France it seems to be more and more the thing everyone wants to do, by the way. There are even people who make you pay to read their journal!

GAMZu

Post Sat, May 26 2007, 9:44 pm
I have a blog on blogspot, and it's about my kids. It's like the scrapbook I abandoned because of grabby little hands stealing my gluestick and ribbons.
It's passworded, though, because I can't let any weirdos access my kids' pics and memoirs just by googling.

roza

Post Sat, May 26 2007, 9:47 pm
I have it and use it mostly to keep in touch with some of my friends who are active on it. (livejournal is very popular among russian speaking frum crowd).

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Sun, May 27 2007, 4:33 am
I use it - I find it very easy to use and I don't post daily...when I post, it's most about my kids. You can check me out - gishmak`

Mama Bear

Post Sun, May 27 2007, 4:11 pm
I have one too, and I post only when I feel like it when I have a problem and need support, have an announcement to make, etc. I have over 100 friends on LJ.

batya_d

Post Sun, May 27 2007, 4:51 pm
You don't have to post every day; only when you have something to write.

Seraph

Post Mon, May 28 2007, 1:14 am
I had a blog. (Blogspot.)
Some of you probably read it. It was getting lots of reads.
However, I realized that I was sharing too much personal information, it ended up causing too much lashon hora to be spoken, and I just decided to shut it down.
So no, don't have a blog.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics