Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Article about Ikea shuttle service

water_bear88

Post Tue, Feb 23 2016, 1:55 pm
http://www.timesofisrael.com/t.....ikea/

(Thought I'd post the link since several people have asked about furniture lately.)

FranticFrummie

Post Tue, Feb 23 2016, 3:23 pm
I can't believe how expensive it is to move the furniture and get it assembled! I've been in my apartment for 6 months now, and still don't have closets. It just kills me to pay that much money. I keep looking for a better deal, and I can't find anything. Sad

water_bear88

Post Tue, Feb 23 2016, 3:53 pm
Are you handy? We've assembled almost all of our Ikea furniture ourselves. Pax closets specifically we had an issue with because you need to drill holes to fit whatever doorhandle you decide on (they're customizable). We have another closet and bookshelves that we managed on our own, plus dining room furniture.

FranticFrummie

Post Tue, Feb 23 2016, 4:35 pm
water_bear88 wrote:
Are you handy? We've assembled almost all of our Ikea furniture ourselves. Pax closets specifically we had an issue with because you need to drill holes to fit whatever doorhandle you decide on (they're customizable). We have another closet and bookshelves that we managed on our own, plus dining room furniture.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

DH doesn't know which end of a screwdriver to use. He can't even assemble a pop-up succah.

All of my power tools had to stay behind, because they have US power cords and I didn't want to mess around with an adapter and converter.

water_bear88

Post Tue, Feb 23 2016, 4:38 pm
FranticFrummie wrote:
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

DH doesn't know which end of a screwdriver to use. He can't even assemble a pop-up succah.

All of my power tools had to stay behind, because they have US power cords and I didn't want to mess around with an adapter and converter.

Could DD do it with you? The only power tool we have is a drill, and that's only been used on the sukkah.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions