Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
Guess what broke, coming home from shul on Shabbos!
Previous  1  2

Mrs. XYZ

Post Wed, May 30 2007, 1:44 pm
amother wrote:
It is amusing to me that Choc Moose thinks we care. For some reason it really makes no differenct to my life what broke, what got stuck in your teeth or if yoiu are offended by mimivan. I think you hold yourself on a very high pedestal that is just not interesting to some of us.

So why did you even check on this post if you're REALLY not interested?? You saw in the title what it was about and whom it was from!

mimivan

Post Wed, May 30 2007, 4:38 pm
You really are obsessed, aren't you? No wonder you won't identify yourself! LOL

chocolate moose

Post Wed, May 30 2007, 4:55 pm
Maybe it's me, playing Devil's advocate!

mumoo

Post Wed, May 30 2007, 5:35 pm
Mrs. XYZ wrote:

So why did you even check on this post if you're REALLY not interested?? You saw in the title what it was about and whom it was from!

LOL LOL LOL

SouthernShalom

Post Wed, May 30 2007, 6:20 pm
I don't understand why everyone is always so down on CM.

-She says what she believes with conviction
-She is straitforward
-She does not hide behind Amother

I have to admire someone who has the courage to say what she thinks even if everyone doesn't agree with her. She is persistent. As much flack as she gets here I probably would have turned off my computer by now.
I like you ChocolateMoose, I don't have to agree with everything you say(sometimes I don't) but Kudos to you for being you. Without diversity here how much fun would it really be??

Aimee

Post Wed, May 30 2007, 6:28 pm
SouthernShalom wrote:
I have to admire someone who has the courage to say what she thinks even if everyone doesn't agree with her. She is persistent. As much flack as she gets here I probably would have turned off my computer by now.
I like you ChocolateMoose, I don't have to agree with everything you say(sometimes I don't) but Kudos to you for being you. Without diversity here how much fun would it really be??

Cosign!

chocolate moose

Post Wed, May 30 2007, 6:33 pm
People are jealous...anyway, no one understands me like a fellow Southern Belle!!!!

Smile Thanks!

amother

Post Wed, May 30 2007, 7:17 pm
I think nauseous is more acurate than jealous.

SouthernShalom

Post Wed, May 30 2007, 7:30 pm
quote="Yael"]My dear members,

It has come to my attention that recently we have encountered some topics of discussion that are bringing out the differences in culture and mindset of our users.

Some women have been offended, others simply turned off. Whatever the case may be, I would like to remind everyone that Imamother.com is an online community of women who are here to support you and be supported by you, receive advice and also give it, and generally encourage us and keep us strong, especially in these days when we need Moshiach desperately to save us from the terrible things going on in the world. We really need to show more Ahavas Yisrael to our fellow Jewish Woman even if she is very different from you, and has different opinions than you.]

Please remember that behind every username is a woman with feelings. and lets all post sensitively making sure that every woman on Imamother is made to feel at home.

I know I can count on you to keep Imamother a warm, friendly community of diverse women from across the world.

Thank you,
Yael[/quote]

SouthernShalom

Post Wed, May 30 2007, 7:37 pm
Until you come out from hiding behind Amother. Your points have no validity with me. You are using Amother as a bullying tool.

Last edited by SouthernShalom on Wed, May 30 2007, 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

SouthernShalom

Post Wed, May 30 2007, 7:40 pm
edit

Last edited by SouthernShalom on Thu, May 15 2008, 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total

justanothermother

Post Wed, May 30 2007, 8:00 pm
What is to stop the amother from adding not me underher real name?

Justanothermother, proud to be your token cynic.

SouthernShalom

Post Wed, May 30 2007, 8:14 pm
I guess I was hoping she is honest.

greenfire

Post Wed, May 30 2007, 10:02 pm
since when did you guys ever think that amother will come out in the open just cause you say come out come out whoever you are ...

that being said ... some posts aren't always what we are interested in ... so why does anyone have to bother reading it ... just to make nasty comments ... there are enough bigger reasons to be rude to the rude posters ... this is for FUN so leave those who want to just have FUN alone!!!

Beauty and the Beast

Post Wed, May 30 2007, 11:50 pm
fun, fun, I want fun!! Wink

GAMZu

Post Thu, May 31 2007, 12:35 am
Chocolate, I am sorry there are nasty people in this world. I am sorry that there are people callous enough to say they don't care about another Jew.
Whether or not you plan to reveal what broke, I just wanted to add that I am very sorry it happened to you and you don't need these half-wits to add to your pain.

chavamom

Post Thu, May 31 2007, 1:12 am
Your water?

JUST KIDDING.

(But I do have a friend whose water broke at her shabbos table full of guests....)

chavamom

Post Thu, May 31 2007, 1:13 am
Whew - I just read back to see other replies. What's with all the drama? You don't like threads like this, WALK ON BY!

chocolate moose

Post Thu, May 31 2007, 10:15 am
Actually I HAVE gotten amothers to reveal themselves........you have to offer them someting good, that's all.

I said what broke - part of my shoe. Not the m ost exciting game I've started here . . .

But thanks, y'all, for your support! It means a lot to me!

Ima'la

Post Thu, May 31 2007, 10:39 am
Well, since it wasn't the heel, which part?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics