Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Tell me about 60s in BP

LibiBamizrach

Post Fri, Apr 01 2016, 11:15 am
We just recently moved from is real after close to a decade so I'm a little out of the loop. Is 18 ave and the 60s a heimish neighborhood these days? I'm in bp. Thanks

kollel wife

Post Fri, Apr 01 2016, 12:30 pm
Sorry - nothing to tell you. I was curious because I thought you meant the 1960's. I lived there from 1966-1971 approximately.

amother
Pink

Post Fri, Apr 01 2016, 12:48 pm
Eisher-Chayil wrote:
We just recently moved from is real after close to a decade so I'm a little out of the loop. Is 18 ave and the 60s a heimish neighborhood these days? I'm in bp. Thanks

Completely heimish.
Same as center of Boro Park.
People are already living by 21 and by 63 and heimish there. ..

amother
Mint

Post Fri, Apr 01 2016, 1:00 pm
I also thought you meant the 1960's that's why I clicked.

BP is really spread out now.

I remember that in 1991 I used to wait for a bus on 60th and there were barely any jews there. At that time a friend got engaged and was going to rent an apt. there. It was considered very risky for her to live in that Italian area. So not like that any more. Go for it!

LibiBamizrach

Post Sat, Apr 02 2016, 9:50 pm
Thanks all. So strange. I feel left like this BP is completely different than the one I knew 10 years ago....I grew up here but somehow I feel like a foreigner.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating