Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Att Baltimorians

amother

Post Wed, May 30 2007, 1:40 pm
I'm looking to rent a house/apt for the month of July in Baltimore MD, does anyone have/know of anything available??

Post Wed, May 30 2007, 1:44 pm
How many bedrooms does the apt need?
Do you want a specific neighborhood? I know someone who rents out their house for the summer, but it's not in the main frum area- although it is a frum neighborhood.

btMOMtoFFBs

Post Wed, May 30 2007, 5:08 pm
try the baltimore section of luach.com - you may find something or you can post your request

amother

Post Thu, May 31 2007, 8:38 pm
613 wrote:
How many bedrooms does the apt need?
Do you want a specific neighborhood? I know someone who rents out their house for the summer, but it's not in the main frum area- although it is a frum neighborhood.

2 bedrooms, do u know the exact location and if its available?

Post Mon, Jun 04 2007, 12:34 pm
I know one family in Cross Country Apts. that goes away for the summer, but I'm not sure if they rent their apt out or not.
I know of a family in Randallstown (near TA) that goes away andd rents out their house.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Mon, Jun 04 2007, 1:23 pm
I know a family going out of town in CCA (not sure if it's the same one, 613) who leaves at the end of June. I don't know if they found someone yet, but there should be flyers hanging up in the yeshiva....

amother

Post Mon, Jun 04 2007, 1:45 pm
my pickwick apt is available!! however, there is no furniture in it yet...slight problem ? Confused I am begining to pay rent in at the end of June, but won't be moving in until August. But again, without any furniture, it doesn't really help. You can ask HY or 613 who I am if you want more info. Smile

You should post on luach.com- I heard of a few families going to Chicago for JELI this summer, so I bet they'd be interested.

amother

Post Mon, Jun 04 2007, 5:59 pm
amother wrote:
my pickwick apt is available!! however, there is no furniture in it yet...slight problem ? Confused I am begining to pay rent in at the end of June, but won't be moving in until August. But again, without any furniture, it doesn't really help. You can ask HY or 613 who I am if you want more info. Smile

You should post on luach.com- I heard of a few families going to Chicago for JELI this summer, so I bet they'd be interested.

I might be interested in it even if its not furnished, how much is the rent a month, is there a washer/dryer, you could email me at shnukumz@hotmail.com, and ye I already did post on luach

613, anyway to find out if those people are renting out? thanx!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics