Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Place in LA for july 4th???

newu

Post Sun, Jun 03 2007, 6:24 pm
hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone living in LA will be out of town for 4th of july weekend and willing to rent their house for a night or 2. either tues. night july 3rd or wed night july 4th. all we would need is a place to sleep and fridge to use. we live a couple of hours away and are just coming in to to some seforim store shopping and eating out, since there is pretty much nothing where we are now. Also if anyone knows of any motels in the frum neighborhoods that would be good too. thanks a bunch!!

Emuna

Post Sun, Jun 03 2007, 6:36 pm
The Carlyle Hotel is on Robertson just north of Pico. It's walking distance to seforim shops and lots of restaurants. If you want to spend some $$ there's a new Prime Grill on Rodeo Drive. Schwartz's Bakery on Pico just opened a "Circo" where you can get wraps, coffee, great salads.

loveit

Post Sun, Jun 03 2007, 6:50 pm
There's also the marriott residence inn and the crown plaza. They are across the street from one another on beverly drive just north of pico. The area is a little bit nicer too, and everything is within walking distance

Have fun!! IF my dh and were going out of town that weekend, I would let you stay at our apartment, maybe next time...

loveit

Post Sun, Jun 03 2007, 6:53 pm
Oh, there is also this really cute strange little restaurant in Beverly Hills, underneath the prime grill. I say strange because it's literally in the parking garage! It's dairy, french food. Amazing cheeses and chocolate. I really like their food, but it's just weird because its in the garage, but well worth it!! It's called A Cow Jumped Over the Moon...you can also buy food in their store for a picnic. Have fun!

newu

Post Thu, Jun 07 2007, 4:54 pm
thanks for the info.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics