Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Frum life in Palo Alto/San fransisco
Previous  1  2

amother
Lime

Post Sun, May 08 2016, 2:32 pm
I would look at the Sunset district rather than the Richmond in SF itself...
We lived in SF for a few years and loved it, but moved for kids education.

amother
Cerulean

Post Fri, Jun 10 2016, 3:37 am
I have been in Palo Alto the last year. I have a graduate of the girl's high school. Palo Alto has a normative frum community. Emek Bracha has 140 families (the Rav is Litvish/or RWMO). There are two eruvin in PA (other is Chabad). Emek Bracha has a range of Litvish black hat to very modern. Everyone gets along. There is a Kollel. Girl's school's hanhala is Litvish. Student body is diverse: Litvish, modern, Chabad. The secular is very, very strong. Almost all the girls go to sem (some go directly to college). Most will go to some type of college after that (Stern, regular, or online). Most families send younger kids to Sunnyvale until 8th grade. After that, boys get sent OOT (I believe they are working on a boy's yeshiva). You can PM me for more. SF is very small and very modern. Depends what you are looking for. PA is a young community (20s, 30s, and 40s primarily).
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating