Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Interior Designer Chava Dunner in Lakewood or ???

amother
Tan

Post Fri, Jun 24 2016, 10:29 am
I was wondering if anyone used her or saw her work, especially rooms with color. If so, what was it like? She was recommended to me and I checked her work out on Instagram but it was hard to tell as there was a lot of work in progress rather than finished. I want someone whose work really looks finished and just clicks for me.

The same person who recommended her also suggested Malky Glatt and Yocheved Hellman of Green Door or something like that. Any information or suggestions would be helpful.

By the way, did anyone notice that so many of the interior designers works on instagram is grey and white? Sometimes I feel like I am looking at a black and white screen! I have no problem with neutrals at all but do like color too. Am I the only one?

amother
Apricot

Post Fri, Jun 24 2016, 2:27 pm
I personally love chava dunners work.
I haven't used her tho.

amother
Tan

Post Fri, Jun 24 2016, 4:15 pm
Thanks for the reply. Have you seen her work in person or just on Instagram?

freshair

Post Sat, Jun 25 2016, 10:53 pm
I used Chava Dunner for my house and so did my sister. We were so please. She super to work with! I would definitely recommend her!!!

12rivkyk34

Post Sun, Jun 26 2016, 12:57 am
I worked with Dassy Schwartz (Lamode decor) & she used color in my house. I did want some grey and white like for my foyer, dining room etc but she had fun in other areas where color was appropriate and added some light fixtures and beautiful floor stain to spruce things up which added so much. In general she was well priced & a pleasure to work with. My house is beautiful (if I may say so Smile)

amother
Tan

Post Sun, Jun 26 2016, 7:54 pm
Thank you for your responses. It sounds like people are happy with her. Regarding Dassy Schwartz, my friend used her and was happy. However, she seemed to think that she does mostly neutrals and doesn't work with color that much.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics