Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Where do Americans shop for childrens clothing in Israel?

amother
Smokey

Post Fri, Jul 15 2016, 8:15 am
American styles (or nice european) all over Israel and in Jerusalem

amother
Green

Post Fri, Jul 15 2016, 9:01 am
They shop in all the same places that Israelis do.

amother
Beige

Post Fri, Jul 15 2016, 9:23 am
Nextdirect.com

DrMom

Post Fri, Jul 15 2016, 9:41 am
amother wrote:
They shop in all the same places that Israelis do.

This.

Maybe I don't understand the question.

What sort of clothes are you looking for? Are you looking for specifically American brands?

Are you looking for Shabbat clothing or everyday clothing? For what gender/age?

amother
Amber

Post Fri, Jul 15 2016, 10:06 am
If you are looking for teenage girls clothing go to zcs near רב שפע she brings in American clothing and has beautiful things

amother
Ruby

Post Fri, Jul 15 2016, 11:35 am
If money is not an issue there are TONZ of places in Rav shefa, center 1, and geula....

If you want nice stuff that is still decently priced its much harder. There is a store by Tachana called Party that brings in american brands (carters, childrens place, old navy, osh kosh...). They have really good prices but the stuff constantly changes and is very hit or miss- sometimes adorable and sometimes they have nothing cute.

There is also H&M kids, Children's Place, Zara kids (pricier), EPK in the Mall. During sales you can find cheap stuff and even not on sale those places are cheaper then the European style frum stores. There is also Next Direct.

Once you have pre-teens you have to do more shopping in the expensive frum places..... But for the boys you can get really gorgeous suits and shirts and shoes (the usually don't have noce sweaters for some reason) at the Yeshiva Gedola's ת"ת - you need to find an older bachur which yeshivas have the best stuff and when to go....

amother
Smokey

Post Sat, Jul 16 2016, 7:51 pm
What are the names of those nice clothing stores in r.s, geula and center one. I have both genders under age 8. And a baby. I am looking for both weekday and shabbos. What is the closest mall in Jerusalem has zara h&m...

EBY

Post Sun, Jul 17 2016, 1:05 am
Closest to where? There is קניון הדר in Talpiot and Malcha mall in Malcha. Both have those stores and more.

amother
Ruby

Post Sun, Jul 17 2016, 1:56 am
Malcha Mall has all those stores, and mamilla has childrens place, gap, and zara.....

Gosh names...
There is the store on the 2nd floor of rav shefa( all the way in) forget the name and one at the entrance., Rachel H in Center 1(shabbos), Milano boys in Geula for boys shabbos, Kidichic in geula....

Some of the websites
http://kidichic.co.il/product-category/boys/
http://www.hm.com/il/department/KIDS
http://www.zara.com/il/en/-c437662.html

I love shopping so I browse all the time and buy when I find something cute and cheap.

Did you just move here? Are you chassidish? Because maybe my definition of nice is different ( chassidish kids around here seem to all be wearing the same things so there might be a specific place that they are shopping- I would ask the mom of the kids who's style you like were she shops)

Iymnok

Post Sun, Jul 17 2016, 2:28 am
I do very well at Leader and D&Y in Kinyon Ramot. Boys pants, I try for hand-me-downs, they don't seem last long enough to be worth spending money on.
Though my 20nis Leaders pants seem to be doing quite well...

amother
cornflower

Post Sun, Jul 17 2016, 3:26 pm
Expensive: Little Princess in Shefa 2nd floor. Head over Heals. Kids Mode. Dolly Ball. Tip Top (lvush mordechai in geula) All llisted in those circulars.
Better prices at:
Melange-shefa knissa level. Lots of it is same as kidichic.
Kidichic
Famix on Malchei Yisroel - their checkered weekday button downs don't need to be ironed
Leader-I don't love because looks too Israel to me but I do get for my 11 yr old DS who wants to look Israeli!
NEXT DIRECT: Free delivery for 100 shekel but don't go over 240 or 270...rather do a few orders but space them apart by an hour so they come in separately-otherwise pay tax.
Jean trousers for boys weekday and flat front for Shabbos.
Cute baby stuff. And cute t-shirts and cardigans for DD.
For ladies:
Sanhedria I think it's called Clothes r us-found to be best prices.
Zeesy's on Petach Tikva
PM sale in Belz area
shoes at galit across from shefa and inside also another nice clothign store
glasses at vista on Eli Hakohen 18.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics