Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Name of Chinese-owned hat store on ave M ,btwn oceanAve+E.19

beth allen

Post Mon, Jul 25 2016, 7:33 am
On a prior post someone mentioned a Chinese-owned store on Avenue M, between Ocean Avenue and E 19. I am looking for the NAME of store and also PHONE NUMBER so I can call to find out their days and hours.I do not live in Brooklyn. But, if anyone lives near there, I would appreciate it if they can pass by the store and obtain the information for me. Thank you!

sim

Post Mon, Jul 25 2016, 7:39 am
As far as I know, there is no such store on that block or in that area. There's a Chinese -owned fruit store on that block, and a Korean grocery further down, but no hat store. There is a store selling women's hosiery and Headwear also further down avenue m, but jewush-owned and I can't remember the name.

Chickpea

Post Mon, Jul 25 2016, 8:15 am
It's a *discount variety* store. After having read last week's thread, I went to the store anticipating buying a hat. All they had was standard baseball caps and 2 different styles of newsboy caps. The baseball caps weren't large enough to cover all my hair (shoulder length). The newsboy caps were fuller, so could conceivably cover all one's hair. However, they were winter hats. One was made out of fake fur and the other was made out of some synthetic, wool-like material. I was disappointed to say the least, because I'm also having difficulty finding larger size caps for weekday wear. If you're still interested, you could give it a try.
I'm sorry I didn't notice the address, but it's on Ave M, between Ocean Ave and East 19th St. It's 2 stores away from E 19th St, and next door to a store called Tuesday's Child (just trying to make it easier for you to find it).
You can also try checking out the hats at Legacy on Ave J, and Sheryl's Hats, also on Ave J.

momx6

Post Mon, Jul 25 2016, 8:18 am
Do you mean D&H Collection? (347) 702-7118
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries