Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Quinny buzz

amother

Post Mon, Jun 11 2007, 11:00 pm
Anyone have the quinny buzz? I think it's really cute looking, a drop cheaper than bugaboo - wondering if any f you tried & tested it? (Anon bec. newly-preg.)

yOungM0mmy

Post Tue, Jun 12 2007, 4:42 am
Hi, I have it.

In general, I'm happy with it. Drives like a dream, comfortable, and looks good.

Except: The basket it very small, and its a bit big. The back wheels are wide, so in Israel it was hard to fit everyplace, and it doesnt fold down very small, so we just bought a cheap little one to keep in the back of teh car for emergencies. It doesnt fold at all with the car seat or carrycot, I dont think any do, but with the regular seat it has to be facing forward to fold, and even then, sometimes I just dont fold it all the way.

I was a little worried that it wasnt so strong, it didnt feel so sturdy, but we shlepped it on about 10 international flights, up and down stairs in Israel for 8 months, and its still going fine.

We bought it with the car seat and carrycot, and sometimes I feel the carrycot was a bit of a waste - I only used it as a bed for the first 4 months, never went out with it cuz my son was more than happy to sleep in the carseat.
I didnt research carriages very well - I saw 4 people with it in the mall in one day, decided I liked it, asked one of teh women, who said she loved it, and decided to get it. But I dont really regret it...

If you want more info, feel free to ask.

MovinMom

Post Tue, Jun 12 2007, 10:33 am
do you know anything about the quinny zapp? Is it more compact?

yoyosma

Post Tue, Jun 12 2007, 4:19 pm
The Zapp is basically a very very full featured umbrella stroller. There is no recline, but it is supposed to steer really well.
Its biggest "maylah" is that it folds small enough to bring with you on the airplane, no worries about damaged strollers!

MovinMom

Post Tue, Jun 12 2007, 8:54 pm
I actually bought it then canceled the order because a. it doesn't recline and b. it has absolutly no basket under it. it looks really cool though- the quinny zapp

Sunangel

Post Fri, Jun 15 2007, 4:23 pm
The main thing about the zapp is that it weighs like 10 lbs...that's there big selling point. Very light and compact, great for traveling.

yoyosma

Post Sat, Jun 16 2007, 11:12 pm
It weighs closer to 15 pounds, but its still considered a lightweight.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics