Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Bad experience with Online Jewish Clothes Store

notshanarishona

Post Mon, Aug 15 2016, 9:02 pm
I ordered a few shells from a company who advertises good necklines at a reasonable price. I ordered 3 to spend $40 to get free shipping. After a few days they emailed me back the only have 2 in stock. Do I want to switch my order or pay for shipping , since free shipping is only if you order x amount. I thought they should really honor free shipping since it is their problem but fine.
I said let me know when you have it in stock. I order again a week later after they called me, and I added one more thing to my card. Again, they didn't have it in stock, and only were able to ship a partial order. A week later, I am getting annoyed, since I specifically ordered well over a month to have it by the 9 days, and they tell me oh, we are sorry, the UPS just sent it back to us b/c address was undeliver able. I looked up my order and the address I gave was correct. Obviously they had a typo on the delivery label although they are trying to deny it.
By now I am just getting fed up with dealing with them but they won't refund my money.
WWYD?
wait patiently another week or just start a dispute?

trixx

Post Mon, Aug 15 2016, 9:38 pm
Dispute and never deal with them again. But let them know that if it doesn't come within the week, then you're disputing (assuming you still want the stuff)

Amarante

Post Mon, Aug 15 2016, 10:13 pm
I would dispute

Was it a credit card transaction. They aren't allowed to charge until item can be shipped.

And this is certainly a case of win the battle and lose the war for the store in terms of good will. By not giving you free shipping on the two shirts, they made have saved a few pennies but at such a cost in good will.

greenfire

Post Mon, Aug 15 2016, 10:34 pm
cancel & dispute if the charges went through ... take your business elsewhere & let them know just so they either learn to respect their customers or lose business
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics