Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Gaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!

amother
Taupe

Post Thu, Sep 01 2016, 7:49 pm
My cleaning lady is brilliant. She cleaned up a 1000 piece puzzle my kids and I worked so hard making. I was home. Why didn't she ask me first. She never put away toys. Why was today special? It was on a high counter. We bought glue earlier in the day for it.

sourstix

Post Thu, Sep 01 2016, 7:52 pm
oy that is frustrating

imasinger

Post Thu, Sep 01 2016, 7:53 pm
Sad. Yikes.

May it be for a kapparah.

(I guess you can't ask her to reconstruct it for you on her own time, but I would say something to her.)

zaq

Post Thu, Sep 01 2016, 8:17 pm
Gaaaaah indeed.

amother
Tan

Post Thu, Sep 01 2016, 8:20 pm
Oy, I feel for you! I posted here a couple of years ago about my cleaning lady throwing out the freshly baked cake I'd just made for my son's birthday. Very frustrating. What can you do, it happens. Try to have a good attitude about it, you'll laugh about it eventually.

amother
Peach

Post Thu, Sep 01 2016, 10:37 pm
Gaaaaaaah is right!

Cleaning help is so frustrating sometimes.

My cleaning lady decided to brush all the curls outta my wig Rolling Eyes

mommy3b2c

Post Thu, Sep 01 2016, 10:48 pm
I cannot imagine how someone can be such an idiot. I feel like screaming for you . Thank G-d my cleaning lady is smart. I can't deal with idiots.

greenfire

Post Thu, Sep 01 2016, 11:01 pm
the whole FUN of a puzzle is to be able to put it together over & over again ... why do people glue them

perhaps the cleaning lady doesn't clean toys but she cleans counters and felt it was in the way & also likes to do puzzles over & over again

I am just trying to imagine finishing playing a game of monopoly & gluing the hotels & houses to the boardwalk & reading railroad, etc so nothing falls out of place [I hope nobody gets stuck in jail]

flowerpower

Post Thu, Sep 01 2016, 11:14 pm
My sil once said that she worked really hard on a 3d puzzle. She wanted to display in her son's room. He loves geography so she figured this was perfect . She glued it and left it overnight to dry on the dining room table. The next day her cleaning lady took it apart although the glue was semi dry!

boysrus

Post Thu, Sep 01 2016, 11:44 pm
greenfire wrote:
the whole FUN of a puzzle is to be able to put it together over & over again ... why do people glue them

perhaps the cleaning lady doesn't clean toys but she cleans counters and felt it was in the way & also likes to do puzzles over & over again

I am just trying to imagine finishing playing a game of monopoly & gluing the hotels & houses to the boardwalk & reading railroad, etc so nothing falls out of place [I hope nobody gets stuck in jail]

LOL, you're funny greenie!

cozyblanket

Post Fri, Sep 02 2016, 12:02 am
I am so sorry for your frustration.
But you are all making me feel better about not affording cleaning help!

amother
Oak

Post Fri, Sep 02 2016, 4:36 am
cozyblanket wrote:
I am so sorry for your frustration.
But you are all making me feel better about not affording cleaning help!

I would never have cleaning help for all the reasons above. I can't fathom the thought of someone touching our puzzles or my wigs.

FranticFrummie

Post Fri, Sep 02 2016, 7:27 am
DH does this to me all the time! He can overlook filthy floors that need mopping, sinks full of dishes that need done, garbage that needs taking out - but he can throw away something that I had specifically set aside for a project with DD - because he thought it was "junk".

He thinks he's helping, but he makes me crazy. I can't tell you how many times I've told him "ASK ME FIRST!". Getting him to help me with the things I truly NEED help with, is like pulling teeth. Mad
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics