Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Relief resources

amother
White

Post Tue, Sep 06 2016, 1:25 pm
I spoke to someone there for a referral. and bh igot one. I even have an appointment. in the meantime I lost my phone and the contact number of the doctor I need to go to in a week. I left multiple messages for the secretary and the operater. and noone answered my call. I also left a email today. but I dont know what to do. I am begining to get nervous that noone is calling me back. and I cant just miss this appointment. its a very important evaluation for my child. and I am waiting for this for 3 months. I cant afford to loose this. I cant rely on the doctor calling me to make sure I am on board I need to call him and ask him where to go and what documents he needs. I am sure he will call. but I want to call to make sure everything is going as planned. (this is a very expensive evaluation going in the thousands) I cant afford this to get screwed.

if anyone can help me please if you know how to reach people there I would appreciate it. [b]I am really desperate. [/b]no its not fun to lose a phone. causing me so much heartache.[u]

amother
Aquamarine

Post Tue, Sep 06 2016, 1:29 pm
1- If you have a smartphone you should begin to save your contacts as google contacts. Then you can access it on any device. In fact your phone may have done that automatically. Many phone companies also back up your info. Did you try this route yet?

2 - If you post the doctor's name, someone here might have numbers for you.

3 - Relief may have been closed for Labor Day. If you leave a message that this is urgent, and all you need is the phone number because you lost it, they might call you back quicker because it's an easier phone call for them to scratch off their to-do-list. (It worked for me once.)

amother
White

Post Tue, Sep 06 2016, 1:52 pm
thanks for your advice. no I used an apple iphone. and its encrypted. so no I was not able to google my contacts. I even found my phone later on and it was ruined beyond repair. it was totally gone. I went to an apple service place and they were not able to unload anything. it would cost thousands. and I will not be getting an iphone for that reason again. but thanks for your advice. now I have an ipad and I am using that in the meantime. I will google my stuff at a certain point.

good news the doctor must have gotten a message from his colleague. I left her a message. and just called. what a relief. now I know why they are called relief just kidding. thanks everyone. and btw I did leave a message that all I want is a phone number but it didnt work. I found another way.

amother
White

Post Tue, Sep 06 2016, 1:53 pm
I just reread your message. I didnt think of calling my phone company. I will its a good idea. thanks. why didnt I think of it.

amother
Aquamarine

Post Tue, Sep 06 2016, 2:01 pm
Can't you access your Apple account on a different device?

I hate Apple's snobbish system but I thought you can access your own info on the icloud. I guess not if that's what they told you.

I'm glad it worked out for you. Good luck on the appointment.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics