Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
Where to get coupons?

twogees

Post Wed, Oct 05 2016, 9:05 pm
does anyone know where I can get coupons for free in the chicago area? or even in the ny area as I will be there over the next few weeks...

mummiedearest

Post Wed, Oct 05 2016, 9:11 pm
ask friends who get newspaper subscriptions. the sunday paper should have them. otherwise, there are online coupon printing services. do some googling.

Classicookie

Post Wed, Oct 05 2016, 9:38 pm
You can print them off your computer or buy the paper you can preview what coupons are coming before you buy I like to get 4 papers. You can also order from coupon clipping websites like clip2save. Check out living rich with coupos for more info on couponing for beginners.

LittleDucky

Post Wed, Oct 05 2016, 10:06 pm
Major Couponer here...
***Get the Sunday paper- my #1 source for all coupons. Check the different local papers and see which one has the largest variety of inserts- the ones to look for are Smart Source, Red Plum and once a month Proctor and Gamble. Coupon variety and value vary by region and paper so look where you can get the best value delivered. Ask around if you don't want to buy but I figured out it saved me money to get a subscription for Sundays only over the course of a year. Just diaper coupons alone to be honest!

*** product websites. Sign up for their emails and get great coupons to print off! I have a junkmail email address that I use to sign into the site to print.

*** coupon websites like coupons.com, redplum.com...

Note about printing coupons- there are limits to the number of prints (they are per computer, not printer) but NEVER copy one. It is theft and illegal.
I stay away from coupon clipping services. It is debatable how legal (you cannot sell coupons but they say the cost is for time) and you should never buy "free product" coupons.

zigi

Post Wed, Oct 05 2016, 10:09 pm
some places like swagbucks and isntagc pay you to print and use them. there is also ibotta and grocery 51 where you get cash back for scaning receipts
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains