Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Israel-Dead sea retreat or other ideas

amother
Gold

Post Sun, Nov 27 2016, 5:09 am
I have the oppurtunity to be in israel in a week or so ...
being that I'd be going myself without my family I'd wanna make it exciting, do something special for myself-a nice trip....(I would have to find a friend or partner but first looking for ideas..
so firstly any ideas what to do for 2-3 days I would love to go to eilat but can never find anyone whod go with me...
so my friend mentioned theres a womens retreat at yam hamelach at leonardo club-she made it sound like its amazing getaway for women-to relax and enjoy.
I called up and they said its also for couples so it sounds like anyone can be there they have some activities and shows..but im wondering if it really is THAT interesting...esp for someone coming from usa...
has anyone been there before-think they used to call it nirvana.. or is anyone going or has any info?
is it really amazing-do they keep you busy are the pools nice and heated? food good?
whats the crowd like?
any info appreciated or any other ideas of nice day or two trip I can consider if not that...
tia

doctorima

Post Sun, Nov 27 2016, 10:15 am
I love Yam HaMelach and it sounds nice, but I have no personal experience with it. Personally, if it was me, I'd head up to Tzfas and the North for 2-3 days, though it's a completely different experience.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics