Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
S/O My kids still want me to cook

greenfire

Post Thu, Dec 01 2016, 2:36 pm
so I traveled to visit my young couple & they keep thinking I am going to cook for them [& clean for them Rolling Eyes lol I don't clean]

several issues I have:

I don't like to clean - so whilst I clean up after myself & some of the cooking, if they don't clean up after themselves as well, I can't cook the next meal cause the pots are dirty or the sink has dishes

another thing is I cannot miraculously cook what is not there ... so if I say we need fish & scallions for the dinner I promised - it ain't gonna happen, especially when it gets too late into what I call my witching hours ... went to bed hungry but cooked dinner the next afternoon

one plus is breakfast is easy since I'm up at the crack of dawn & they are on a different timezone [no wonder I've been going to bed at 8:30 waiting ]

the other plus is since they hardly eat - they love my liquid lunch otherwise known as 'shake it up'

p.s. I will give them the benefit that they are harried since both of them are rotating jobs as well as school exams

Iymnok

Post Thu, Dec 01 2016, 3:48 pm
But sil makes a perfect scrambled egg, they won't go hungry!

greenfire

Post Thu, Dec 01 2016, 4:02 pm
Iymnok wrote:
But sil makes a perfect scrambled egg, they won't go hungry!

lol you remembered

they do know how to cook ... when they're not busy
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics