Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Non Smart Phone Cell

ShirleyTemple

Post Mon, Jan 02 2017, 4:51 pm
If you have a simple phone (I.e. not a smart phone) which model do you have? Do you like it?

I would like one that has a full keyboard, preferably flat and not a slide out or side flip. Is there such a thing?

leopardspots

Post Mon, Jan 02 2017, 4:54 pm
Pretty sure these are obsolete or going to be very soon as they won't work on current networks.
You should ask the cellphone companies to confirm.

enter

Post Mon, Jan 02 2017, 6:02 pm
A family member just mentioned they were looking into Nokia Asha 300, it's meant to be cheap and has a 5mp camera. I don't know if it's good and it does not have a full keyboard. Check out the Nokia phones, they do a few non-smartphones that family members have had good use of; perhaps they have something you'll like.

I'm plain interested to know if it is possible to buy a phone like you describe?

Ashrei

Post Mon, Jan 02 2017, 7:27 pm
I have a samsung 350 with a keyboard, I know a few ppl who have this phone. It's cheap and does the job. I think dh bought it refurbished on ebay or something.

MagentaYenta

Post Mon, Jan 02 2017, 7:43 pm
Ashrei wrote:
I have a samsung 350 with a keyboard, I know a few ppl who have this phone. It's cheap and does the job. I think dh bought it refurbished on ebay or something.

I have one as well, it's a little workhorse. After 5 years my battery isn't too happy but it merely needs more frequent charging.

ShirleyTemple

Post Mon, Jan 02 2017, 8:16 pm
Thanks for your replies.

With a full keyboard I meant a qwerty keyboard. Seems like the Nokia and Samsung mentioned above don't have a qwerty keyboard are all.

So if I can't get a flat full qwerty phone, what's the next best slide out or side flip full keyboard phone?

PS I'm downgrading from an android. I don't want it too bee too a painful downgrade Wink

momof2+?

Post Mon, Jan 02 2017, 8:41 pm
I have this phone.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Samsun.....23100
It was dropped maybe 50 times and works great. I use it for talking/texting. My prepaid plan officially has some data in the plan but I can't go online from my phone.

gibberish

Post Mon, Jan 02 2017, 9:48 pm
I looked high and low for such a phone recently and discovered that they don't make them anymore. You can only buy the phone without the full keyboard. You can get an old used one on eBay though, but I couldn't find any for a decent price. I ended up upgrading to a smartphone.

Mrs. Annie

Post Mon, Jan 02 2017, 9:53 pm
I have a Pantech Hotshot http://amzn.to/2iCxVjF It has a QWERTY keyboard and it's tochscreen.

Last edited by Mrs. Annie on Mon, Jan 02 2017, 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

skee

Post Mon, Jan 02 2017, 10:19 pm
I had a pantech link with a full qwerty keyboard and I really liked it. I doubt they make them anymore but perhaps you can find it on ebay.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars