Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Meisharim bus to chevrone & Kever Rochel

trafficgal

Post Wed, May 11 2011, 4:21 pm
My cousin said that there is a bus from meisharim to kevver rochel and chevrone anyone know details cost times location bus leaves from do they charge for baby's?

mummy-bh

Post Thu, May 12 2011, 1:17 am
Egged bus no 163 goes from very close to meah shearim to kever rochel. There are a few private companies that also do trips to kever rochel and chevron. (I see advertisements around for them but I don't have any more information that that!)

trafficgal

Post Fri, May 13 2011, 10:04 am
I saw the egged bus's but to do Kever Rochel and Chevrone you have to take one bus from Jerusalem to KR then back to Jerusalem and a different bus to Chevrone... I want one that does both I found one tour company but its a bit pricey we dont need a tour persay just a bus to both places

hila

Post Fri, May 13 2011, 10:42 am
trafficgal wrote:
I saw the egged bus's but to do Kever Rochel and Chevrone you have to take one bus from Jerusalem to KR then back to Jerusalem and a different bus to Chevrone... I want one that does both I found one tour company but its a bit pricey we dont need a tour persay just a bus to both places

No you doint. go first to Kever Rachel, then ask to get off at Gilo, which is about 5 minutes or less from there. Ask the diver to point you where the 160 bus goes from, and you can take it from Gilo.

Much fster than going back in to Jerusalem.

Try and time it with the 160 that goes all the way to Chevron,, or you will have to walk from Kiryat Arba.

see www.egged.co.il

qeenB

Post Sat, May 14 2011, 9:32 pm
when I was in israel chanukah time I saw signs posted on bus stops in meah shearim with times of a private bus going to both kever rochel and mearas hamachpaila. if I recall correctly it was not a whole lot of money I think only like 30 or 40 shekels per person

LO

Post Sat, Jan 28 2017, 2:05 pm
Does anyone have any current info on this? I am in Israel now and trying to get to Mearas Hamachpela and Kever Rochel on the same day..... Doesn't look like route 160 exists any more....

I would love any suggestions so that I don't have to make two trips... thanks!!

momX4

Post Sat, Jan 28 2017, 8:47 pm
Call egged. They are very helpful. I know they have daily buses to both.

LO

Post Sun, Jan 29 2017, 3:35 am
I called them, but they are two separate routes, which is really inconvenient.Does anyone know of a way to go to both at the same time?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions